Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jedi Consular Sage Bugs

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

yaccin
12.19.2011 , 07:16 AM | #1
During my several Esseles runs i encountered the following bbugs while healing my party:

the force armor graphics sometimes just vanished or never showed up thpugh the buff and debuff where still there and the armor absorbed damage correctly.

rarely (happened once in 2 runs i had this ability) i had one party member bug out and even though he did not had the debuff i wcould not apply force armor on him again for the rest of the flashpoint with the same error message that i would get if he had the debuff.

Xaryell
12.19.2011 , 07:22 AM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings Yaccin,

Please also remember that for any bugs you encounter in-game, please use the in-game bug report function so as we can collect all the relevant data. To submit a Bug Report, press the '/' key in-game, or create a support ticket with the category 'Bug Report'.

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.

Xaryell | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

yaccin
12.19.2011 , 07:34 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by S1-W7 View Post
Greetings Yaccin,

Please also remember that for any bugs you encounter in-game, please use the in-game bug report function so as we can collect all the relevant data. To submit a Bug Report, press the '/' key in-game, or create a support ticket with the category 'Bug Report'.

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.
so i should do this again in game?