Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dark colored armor?

Aikon
07.14.2012 , 03:14 PM | #1
Hello, I'm wondering if there is any darker colored smuggler armor in the game currently, aside from the level 40 orange set on the lowbie PvP vendor.

Are there any other orange items/sets out there that are darker colored (gray or black)? Been trying to find out for days. Seems like Agents got the better deal when it comes to armor styles.

Thanks.
Tell me... How can there be Peace without Emotion? How can there be Knowledge without Ignorance?
How can there be Serenity without Passion? And how can there be Death without the Force?
Aikon - Guardian - Tron - Juggernaut

Everlong
07.16.2012 , 01:28 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Aikon View Post
Agents got the better deal when it comes to armor styles.
Pretty much this.

I've been using the level 40 PvP Jedi Sentinel boots, pants and gloves and alternating between a couple of the chest pieces from Coruscant. The Laminoid Jacket in particular goes well; while the pastel blue and pinkish red are both hideous, the underarms are the same shade as the pants and all the lights are the same colour.

I'm hoping for more black in the future. Or if we have to have colour, I'd like to see some really bright, obnoxious peacock colours. Smugglers in Hawaiian space shirts would be awesome.
Sex, spice and Shapa Keesay.

Mattiis
07.16.2012 , 09:13 AM | #3
What gets me is the retarded collars on all of our dusters, why cant we just pick up an agent duster? Which they can get as early as lv 30. On the upside our WH gear looks waaaay better.
Yonker - Poonslinger
Yhanker - Assassin
"In the land of hope, there is no winter."

Gassygunslinger
07.16.2012 , 05:25 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Mattiis View Post
On the upside our WH gear looks waaaay better.
Dude. The helmet. The heck are the things are the side?
Longtime SWG Vet: "Guillemette of Bria" Respect the Smuggler History
Elder Smuggler, Winner of the 5th Anniversary Rebel Painting Contest

Etten of Vrook Lamar.

Aikon
07.18.2012 , 11:57 AM | #5
I just noticed the duster the security key vendor on the fleet is wearing. Why can't we get that?!?
Tell me... How can there be Peace without Emotion? How can there be Knowledge without Ignorance?
How can there be Serenity without Passion? And how can there be Death without the Force?
Aikon - Guardian - Tron - Juggernaut

Aranellis
07.18.2012 , 06:38 PM | #6
Because that duster security key vendors liked to wear agent armor, while smugglers are not allowed