Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can't view my recent posts or created threads

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Can't view my recent posts or created threads

VoxTheHero
12.18.2011 , 06:04 AM | #1
I get a page saying

VoxTheHero, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

When did this happen and why?
Squadron 367 Veteran
My DevArt
Karnel Fass: Jedi Guardian

VoxTheHero
12.18.2011 , 06:51 AM | #2
Bump!
Squadron 367 Veteran
My DevArt

Korassu
12.18.2011 , 06:59 AM | #3
I know you get the message if the thread/post gets removed. Stuff from the beta forum for example is gone, so if your trying to view that, your gonna run into that problem.

VoxTheHero
12.18.2011 , 07:26 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Korassu View Post
I know you get the message if the thread/post gets removed. Stuff from the beta forum for example is gone, so if your trying to view that, your gonna run into that problem.
No I'm trying to view stuff I posted today in General chat and other threads.
Squadron 367 Veteran
My DevArt

Frostherz
12.18.2011 , 09:46 AM | #5
Same happened to me a few days ago, after posting my criticism concerning the pre-order wave launch...

I guess the error message would have been cleaner, if it just said "this topic has been deleted".

I guess they are pretty hard working at the deletes, because I hardly can find any recent threads about queue complaint. I am sure that I am not the only one wanting to complain about that, there certainly are enough complaints in unofficial forums.

optimusnl
12.19.2011 , 07:09 AM | #6
same here guys. I made post a few days ago but even my mails from before the pre launch are gone..... im not happy with this cause i stil hadn't decided yet which guild to choose since i had 10 mails but somehow they got removed and i never deleted them myself. Now im have to search again for a friggin guild. I had a few who contacted me by mail but thanks to Bioware i have to search again thank you..... -.-

Aieny
12.19.2011 , 07:11 AM | #7
Forum search is undergoing maintenance, that's why you get an error page when you try to search.