Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Short Fic Weekly Challenge Thread!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Fan Fiction
The Short Fic Weekly Challenge Thread!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

bright_ephemera
07.17.2012 , 08:46 PM | #571
Mix It Up, with my smuggler Nic and my old Giradda the Hutt homegirl Crezelle! No spoilers.

Spoiler
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 90+ authors to date. 2500+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

Crezelle
07.17.2012 , 09:01 PM | #572
Quote: Originally Posted by bright_ephemera View Post
Mix It Up, with my smuggler Nic and my old Giradda the Hutt homegirl Crezelle! No spoilers.

Spoiler
>:3
sad thing is....i actually do pick up people all the time for dance parties on my ship ( i like to show it off, it has all the add-ons )

...did you know, that if your on your ship, and you send vector to work, and he's still standing in his original spot, you can throw sparkle powder at him, which causes an odd glitch.... the sparkle powder status effect starts rapidly MULTIPLYING, adding icon over icon, 3-5 a second, untill there is a huge tower to the very top of the screen. someone managed to calculate roughly 236 status effects can be on one target before you get text across the screen in red saying you cant have any more status effects on said target. Huge lag. sadly the sparkle effect only gets a little brighter. imagine what 230+ stacks of sparkle powder would look like on vector...
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

elliotcat
07.17.2012 , 09:52 PM | #573
Quote: Originally Posted by iamthehoyden View Post
Lol, every time she makes an appearance I read and hope hope hope that something really AWFUL happens to her, just awful awfulness. So yeah, well written character lol.
I've actually seriously considered killing her off, but I just can't do it. Oddly enough, it seems like my characters end up coming together through hatred of her.

My IRL friends who play swtor laughed at me when I said, "Hey, what horrible stuff can I make happen to my consular?" They thought I was being mean and/or crazy but I was like "Trust me that b*tch deserves it." I doubt they ever come to this forum, but the second they see this name they will know it's me and I'll never hear the end of it. D:

Quote:
I like Meyali--in the character-you-like-to-hate way. She's the snobby, holier-than-thou Jedi. Everyone complains Jedi are like that, but you never see one with that attitude in the films. She must be fun to write.
I never really realized that, but it's true! Maybe she's the reason for the stereotype.

"We will snatch purpose from the jaws of futility...are you ready to wreak some havoc?"[/SIZE]

almostinsane
07.17.2012 , 11:20 PM | #574
Catching Up with a companion of my Human Smuggler, Teague Kilrik, speaking to my Miraluka Jedi Counselor, Zantel. Spoilers for the Smuggler Storyline follow. Implied male!Smuggler/Akaavi Spar.

Spoiler

I hope you enjoyed it. It's my first story here.

kabeone
07.17.2012 , 11:27 PM | #575
Quote: Originally Posted by almostinsane View Post
Catching Up with a companion of my Human Smuggler, Teague Kilrik, speaking to my Miraluka Jedi Counselor, Zantel. Spoilers for the Smuggler Storyline follow. Implied male!Smuggler/Akaavi Spar.

Wonderful I like Akaavi's reasoning behind Mandalorian animosity for Jedi.

Not sure if she'd really need help rescuing her man though. I hope you write more about them.

almostinsane
07.17.2012 , 11:57 PM | #576
Quote: Originally Posted by kabeone View Post
Wonderful I like Akaavi's reasoning behind Mandalorian animosity for Jedi.

Not sure if she'd really need help rescuing her man though. I hope you write more about them.
Thanks. And this is actually part of a bigger story I've been writing/thinking up. She didn't come to the Jedi readily, trust me.

Morgani
07.18.2012 , 01:24 AM | #577
Quote: Originally Posted by bright_ephemera View Post

Spoiler
LOVED IT. LOVED it. Loved IT. LOVED IT.

One more time?

L-O-V-E-D I-T.

Okay, I'm done.

Been busy this week so I sat down and read everything in one shot. That was 7 awesome kinds of fun and killed a couple hours. I'll share mine tomorrow... er. later today? I still can't decide if it's cannon or not. I think J R Ward is having an effect on my writing. If anyone reads Black Dagger Brotherhood then you'll see it right away.

*edits story again*
Be to her Virtues
very Kind.
Be to her Faults
a little Blind.

Morgani
07.18.2012 , 01:28 AM | #578

Spoiler

I don't have Akaavi yet. Now I want her. My friend's gunslinger rolls with her and wanted to SGRA her. Now I think I'm going to want to as well. Bravo.
Be to her Virtues
very Kind.
Be to her Faults
a little Blind.

Crezelle
07.18.2012 , 01:44 AM | #579
Quote: Originally Posted by Morgani View Post
I don't have Akaavi yet. Now I want her. My friend's gunslinger rolls with her and wanted to SGRA her. Now I think I'm going to want to as well. Bravo.
oh shes the only female i want to sgr. corso better pray they wont let my smuggler dump him for her latter on.
i don't think he would know how to handle walking in on f!smug with another girl.
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

bright_ephemera
07.18.2012 , 04:22 AM | #580

Spoiler

Welcome to the thread! I like Akaavi's attitude. I love me some Akaavi in general. I'll have to jump on the "I would've SGRed her in a heartbeat" bandwagon here.
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 90+ authors to date. 2500+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.