Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Nightmare Denova

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Ewgal
07.16.2012 , 01:33 PM | #111
At the end of the day while it is possible to set enrage timers short and damage output from bosses high to make the diffiulty such that hardly anyone can complete in a game, ultimately EC is only 4 boss encounters, and really Bioware would be better moving on to new content rather than trying to re-package old content.
May the farce be with you

JesseSky
07.17.2012 , 10:45 AM | #112 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by Ewgal View Post
At the end of the day while it is possible to set enrage timers short and damage output from bosses high to make the diffiulty such that hardly anyone can complete in a game, ultimately EC is only 4 boss encounters, and really Bioware would be better moving on to new content rather than trying to re-package old content.
Make no mistake - a great deal of our time has been spent developing the new Operation, Terror From Beyond. Nightmare mode as a feature just needed a number of improvements before it could be worked into the progression properly. We definitely know you guys want to see new stuff.
Jesse Sky
Lead Designer

Fraeblood
07.18.2012 , 12:13 PM | #113
http://www.gamebreaker.tv/mmorpg/sta...pg/forced-out/

Hope content comes out soon, or there won't be anyone left making content lol

alifaraaz
07.18.2012 , 01:41 PM | #114
How odd, says theres a 2nd Dev post in this thread O.o this thread is haunted!
Kazar - Powertech, [Tomb of Freedom Nadd EU]

Benjah
07.18.2012 , 02:45 PM | #115
Can anyone see the second Dev post?

HeVans_
07.18.2012 , 03:08 PM | #116
Yeah what the hell is going on with the dev posts in this thread? I could only see the first one after someone quoted it and now I can't see the second one.
Raytard - 50 Mercenary
Behindju - 50 Operative

The Nightmare Lands
What's the difference between a duck?

The-Vortex
07.18.2012 , 03:09 PM | #117
If its anything like last time it'll be a good week or so before the post actually shows up. I'm expecting it to be just another "we're working on it" thing with no actual information on when we can expect to see more of it.
End of Days - Republic - The Progenitor
Varias - 50 Gunslinger
Saris - 50 Jedi Guardian

pure_laced
07.18.2012 , 03:48 PM | #118
With all the layoffs, there will only be 1 or 2 devs left at the rate they are going.
Cali Killed Nox
Genshen 50: Powertech | Guardian | Assassin | Sniper | Sage
Guild Website | Stream | Twitter

xenofire
07.20.2012 , 07:36 AM | #119
There's more people in my vent playing day-z, TSW, CS GO, and diablo 3 any given day at 3 oclock in the morning than there are that show up for raids in SWTOR anymore.

"Do we really have to kill these bosses again? *whine*"

We're not lasting much longer. Looks like you'll beat us this time CKN. ;-)
Guildmaster of The Remnant on The Harbinger
#4 World | #2 US | EC16 HM

pure_laced
07.20.2012 , 10:08 AM | #120
Quote: Originally Posted by xenofire View Post
There's more people in my vent playing day-z, TSW, CS GO, and diablo 3 any given day at 3 oclock in the morning than there are that show up for raids in SWTOR anymore.

"Do we really have to kill these bosses again? *whine*"

We're not lasting much longer. Looks like you'll beat us this time CKN. ;-)
Provided we have tanks this time around. 1.2 we had 1 tank, me. The other 2 quit during PTS testing. So with any luck, we might have a chance as our raid team seems pretty good atm with regards to still logging on.

How long will that last? Not sure with the lack of communication from this Dev team.

To the Devs: "Soon" doesn't cut it anymore. We need an actual ETA to keep people interested in this game, and the legacy fluff that should have been implemented with 1.2 won't keep us playing and subscribing. While I will give you Kudos for making a social game for the most casual of casual players, I know a few friends that have also unsubscribed, and they were extremely casual.
Cali Killed Nox
Genshen 50: Powertech | Guardian | Assassin | Sniper | Sage
Guild Website | Stream | Twitter