Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Han Solo as a jedi....

Wolfninjajedi
07.16.2012 , 07:58 PM | #1
Hmm....whadda yall think about Han as a jedi? I could see him being very entertaining, and instead of shooting first he would swing first or throw first!
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Aurbere
07.16.2012 , 09:44 PM | #2
I don't know about him being a Jedi. I like him as a smuggler, but one thing is for sure: if he had the Force guiding him he would be the best pilot in the galaxy. He could make the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs piloting a can of tuna.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

EnsignSorrow
07.16.2012 , 09:47 PM | #3
The force flows through every living being. Jedi, or otherwise.
"To be Jedi is to face the truth, and choose. Give off light, or darkness, Padawan. Be a candle, or the night, Padawan: but choose!"

Wolfninjajedi
07.16.2012 , 10:04 PM | #4
Ya I know Sarrow, but lets just pretend for a moment that Han became a jedi. What a look he would have....wonder what kinda saber color he would have. I could also see him using force push as a sort of shoot first kinda thing, knocking people over.

EnsignSorrow
07.16.2012 , 10:27 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
Ya I know Sarrow, but lets just pretend for a moment that Han became a jedi. What a look he would have....wonder what kinda saber color he would have. I could also see him using force push as a sort of shoot first kinda thing, knocking people over.
Interesting. I think perhaps he could fit in nicely with the new Jedi order, although I think his mentality may hold him back from mastering the force. Since he doesn't believe in the force. Although neither did Luke when he began his training.

It's hard to say what color he would choose, but perhaps yellow would be fitting.
"To be Jedi is to face the truth, and choose. Give off light, or darkness, Padawan. Be a candle, or the night, Padawan: but choose!"

Captain_Zone
07.17.2012 , 10:12 AM | #6
"Ancient weapons and hokey religions are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid."

With that line, I think that even if Han was Force sensitive, he would just shrug, say "No f'in way", and go back to doing what he was doing.

Just my view.
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.

Wolfninjajedi
07.17.2012 , 10:13 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Captain_Zone View Post
"Ancient weapons and hokey religions are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid."

With that line, I think that even if Han was Force sensitive, he would just shrug, say "No f'in way", and go back to doing what he was doing.

Just my view.
But this is a scenario where he is a jedi, and doesn't have that view on the force anymore. He still has the same attitude, just not that one view of the force.

grandmthethird
07.17.2012 , 10:15 AM | #8
with hans luck, if you gave him the force aswell, he would be the ultimate super being
"Hope has a vicious enemy called fate"

Captain_Zone
07.17.2012 , 10:31 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by grandmthethird View Post
with hans luck, if you gave him the force aswell, he would be the ultimate super being
As powerful as Kyle Katarn?
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.

Jiating
07.17.2012 , 12:58 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by grandmthethird View Post
Forgive me if its a bit old, but what about the theory that Hans luck is force related?
IE he is force sensitive, but never trained, doesn't believe in it and instead it flows through him on an instinctual level?

It is why his children are so powerful with the force, as they descend from two force sensitives/users.

Again, an old theory, so if it has been debunked or the like since i last heard it, by all means ignore it.