Group Finder - a humble suggestion

SPAMBAM

First off, sincere apologies if this is not the correct place to begin this thread...

Basically, all I wish to ask/suggest is that a patch is released for Group Finder. I would like it if - when it comes to queuing up for a run of my choice - I could do so from a planet on which I am currently doing missions, safe in the knowledge that when I finally complete such a Flashpoint, I will return to the same location I joined from. In other words: please return me to the exact same spot from which I joined the Flashpoint.

Not having this feature means that I simply run a gamble: do I continue to grind away at my missions and run the risk of joining the queue or, do I just forget the FP's because I do not want to travel all the way back to where I was in the first place...

Many thanks.

The only issue with this, is that you have to be on your respective fleet to hand in the quest for that relevant Flashpoint. It may change in the later Flashpoints, but the ones I've done so far have all been handing the quest in just outside the Flashpoint.

But I agree some way to teleport back to where you were would be useful. It would also help the system as you get a lot of people declining the invite when it does pop-up, most likely because they are deep into some missions and would wind up having to fight all the way back to where they had been.

Yeah, I am aware that hand-in's are just outside of the FP entrance/exit area. Not an issue - for me, personally - if I had to hand it in later or, it allowed you to holocall it in from your location.

And yes, people leaving a queue - and it happens a LOT - is surely due to them being in an area which they have trekked to while waiting on a FP to pop up and then, do not wish to make the long trek back afterwards.