Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Crew Skill Questions - Alts, Queueing, Shared Items

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Crew Skill Questions - Alts, Queueing, Shared Items

skitzogreg
07.16.2012 , 01:10 PM | #1
Good afternoon, I have a few generic questions regarding crafting that I need answered whenever you all have time:

1) Crafting and Alts - I understand, obviously, that each toon you own can have their own skills. However, can you share items/crafting between toons that are carry a different allegiance (e.g., can my Jedi pass down materials to my Sith)?

2) Queueing - When creating items (literal crafting, not gathering), you can queue [up to 5?] crafting. However, is there an option to queue gathering (e.g. Treasure Hunting or Underworld Trading)? I didn't know if that option was there and I was just missing it; it wouldn't be the first time.

3) Shared Items - Does everything that I put into my personal storage/lockbox carry over to all of my alternative toons? How can I truly share materials amongst my own 'folks'. This is a broad question that is similar to the "Crafting and Alts" question above.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Darzil
07.16.2012 , 03:56 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by skitzogreg View Post
1) Crafting and Alts - I understand, obviously, that each toon you own can have their own skills. However, can you share items/crafting between toons that are carry a different allegiance (e.g., can my Jedi pass down materials to my Sith)?
Yes, as long as they are in the same legacy.

Quote:
Queueing - When creating items (literal crafting, not gathering), you can queue [up to 5?] crafting. However, is there an option to queue gathering (e.g. Treasure Hunting or Underworld Trading)? I didn't know if that option was there and I was just missing it; it wouldn't be the first time.
No, you can only have one mission in progress at a time on a companion.

Quote:
3) Shared Items - Does everything that I put into my personal storage/lockbox carry over to all of my alternative toons? How can I truly share materials amongst my own 'folks'. This is a broad question that is similar to the "Crafting and Alts" question above.
The lockbox is personal, not shared. I share materials by mailing as necessary, as it's cheap (10cr a time). Who knows what might exist in future, though.