Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Fix Underworld Trading...

psandak
06.13.2012 , 02:52 PM | #11
Maybe i should not be giving this away, but I have noticed (purely anecdotal) that the moderate UT class 6 metals missions generate more crits and therefore more Mando Iron than the abundant UT class 6 metals missions. That being said, it is by no means a guarantee that you will get mando iron doing the "lesser" missions; I am just saying that there is anecdotal evidence that your chances are slightly better.

Vemtaz
06.14.2012 , 10:55 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Kapono View Post
Here is the key:

Say you have a log full of missions you don't want, and you want to get some metal ones. Send all your characters out on the crap missions. Relog. Cancel the missions, then look at your new log full of missions that weren't there before. Odds are there will be a metal one or two.

Rinse/repeat.

Just resetting them sucks, so you eliminate some from the pool.
This is not a 'key'.
This is not crafting.
This is ridiculous.

I should not have to log off, or change areas many times, or run unneeded missions just to get a CHANCE to run a UT Metals mission.

Every time that list comes up, I should have at least ONE metals mission, with the rarity (Rich, Bountiful, Abundant, etc...) being random. And the yield being somewhat random.

As it stand now, all I get are Gift and Fabric missions. I don't need either my companion affection is maxed for the companions I need it on.

PLEASE STOP FORCING GIFT MISSIONS DOWN MY THROAT !!

psandak
06.14.2012 , 01:22 PM | #13
I quote myself from another post along the same vein...

Quote:
The CG missions help maintain a balance of quantity of materials. If everyone could simply select the mission they wanted from a full list, how many do you think would be CGs? Furthermore, if everyone could simply pick which material they wanted and then get it how valuable do you think they would be?

Then you have the fact that the CGs themselves also create a credit sink - if you spend 2000 credits to get that CG and vendor it for 500 (approximate values) that's 1500 credits that's now out of the system; and if you actually use the CG then that's the full 2000 out of the system.

So, those CG missions do have a reason for existing after all.

Vemtaz
06.14.2012 , 05:09 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by psandak View Post
I quote myself from another post along the same vein...
There is a term in the MMO community for such thing. Using it here would probably get me sanctioned... I'll break it down for you..

the first word is a four letter word meaning " a male bird "
the second word is 'blocking'.

Sindistical
07.15.2012 , 02:25 PM | #15
Underworld Trading is total bs. I haven't gotten an underworld metals missions that was above moderate in 3 months. Now I'm sick of this crap. This is totally ridiculous that we have to waste as much $$ as we do on cg's and other useless missions. I've said it before and I'll say it again....Take your heads out of your butts and fix this. Crafting is useless w/out mats...Hello Mcfly is anybody in there? I'm sorry but i am not going to the gtn and pay the assinine amount of credits that these greedy fools want for mats. I'm sick of asking. Now I'm demanding that someone at bw do something about this. This crew mission system sucks period!!!!

Kytea
07.15.2012 , 04:57 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Kapono View Post
Here is the key:

Say you have a log full of missions you don't want, and you want to get some metal ones. Send all your characters out on the crap missions. Relog. Cancel the missions, then look at your new log full of missions that weren't there before. Odds are there will be a metal one or two.

Rinse/repeat.

Just resetting them sucks, so you eliminate some from the pool.
Just enter your ship and exit.

Sibonk
07.15.2012 , 09:15 PM | #17
Hello there!

Since we already have a discussion thread about Underworld Trading, we'll be closing this thread in the interests of consolidation. We invite you to join the existing discussion, here:

Underworld Trading, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!

Thanks!