Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Looking for a partner in crime to play with

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Looking for a partner in crime to play with

Vizelord
07.15.2012 , 04:54 PM | #1
if you dont already have the game ill send you a free trail with that we both get speeders to ride on
come play with me

DPCummerbund
07.15.2012 , 07:07 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Vizelord View Post
if you dont already have the game ill send you a free trail with that we both get speeders to ride on
come play with me
Again, nobody can post here without already having an account. So no one can reply or send you a PM or anything. You might be better off going out and finding someone who isn't currently looking into the game.
"Have you seen what the Sith are wearing? It's like every fashion designer in the galaxy went over to the Dark Side." - Kira Carsen
"You there! I'm drafting you into the Imperial Reclamation Service's... service." - Lieutenant Whist

VigDiath
07.15.2012 , 07:32 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by DPCummerbund View Post
Again, nobody can post here without already having an account. So no one can reply or send you a PM or anything. You might be better off going out and finding someone who isn't currently looking into the game.
Since when did this change? I thought anyone could post as long as they registered on the forums...could be wrong tho.
Jedi Covenant (The Baltimore Legacy)
Laaron - 55 (Shadow Tank) Eulora - 55 (Sage Healer)
Madmartygan - 55 (Guardian DPS) Skylaadawn - 55 (Sab Smug)
Akon - 55 (Carnage Marauder) L'aron - 53 (Sorc Healer)

ScarletBlaze
07.15.2012 , 07:37 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by VigDiath View Post
Since when did this change? I thought anyone could post as long as they registered on the forums...could be wrong tho.
They changed this back in December when they redid the forums. You have to have an active account to post since then.
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Current Guild Roleplay: Redemption: The battle of Xa Fel https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...ps/r-1rAjOuo30