Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

looking for a group to get to lvl 50

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
looking for a group to get to lvl 50

wearwolfy
07.04.2012 , 09:13 AM | #1
hi i posted a thread like this a while ago and all i got was a few guild posts so i'm trying this again. i have had this game since realise but have yet to get a chareter to lvl 50, so i thought it would be easier and more fun if i had a group to do it with. where we are in a skype call playing and having fun. we would have one of every class we can decide on faction later and what server. so i think that would be cool and stuff so post here if you would like to join.

ps. i thought i should put a little bit about myself cause if were going to be playing till level 50 we might as well get to know each other a bit so i'm 14 i live in the uk and i'm male i like to play tank/dps i have school but summer holidays for me start at the end of the week i also play leaguse of legends, minecraft, tf2 and other games.

so if your intrested in playing post a reply thanks for reading

Sacrmeno
07.04.2012 , 09:18 AM | #2
Wouldn't be able to skype, but I might be interested. What server and what faction?
Tharbine Valros, Mandolore's Chosen--Darth Xodrai Valros-- Captain Carturio Valros-

wearwolfy
07.04.2012 , 10:30 AM | #3
um server wise i play on sluis shipyards but i don't mind going on a diffrent server faction wise depends on what we all would like to play also if you dont want to skype we could use mumble or vent or summin i think it would be much easier if we used voice instead of text to talk.

Bannah
07.04.2012 , 10:56 PM | #4
hi Wearwolfy you PM me a while back what happened?

wearwolfy
07.05.2012 , 06:19 AM | #5
hi bannah i did look at your guild the nocturne and i saw allot of you were in the us so i thought the time differences would be weird so i kept looking for something but couldn't find anything so i waited a while now i'm trying again.

wearwolfy
07.09.2012 , 04:42 AM | #6
still looking if anyone is interested

pmeeps
07.09.2012 , 02:53 PM | #7
you prefer Republic or Empire?
is space exploration out of the question?
how about new or customizable personal ships?

wearwolfy
07.09.2012 , 04:43 PM | #8
i'm mixed i like the jedi knight over the sith warrior but i like the sith Inquisitor over the jedi Consular and i like the bounty hunter and the smuggler so i'm pretty mixed.

wearwolfy
07.15.2012 , 02:50 PM | #9
still looking