Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How do you wanna die?

JSwanee
07.15.2012 , 09:32 AM | #1
I was watching the original trilogy today and it hit me that all of our characters were long gone before this time. So what happend to them? How did you die? Was it in battle against the sith? Was there a mistake in hypersapce calculations? Did you mock a wookie after winning at holochess?

Queen_Ultima
07.15.2012 , 11:33 AM | #2
Interesting topic (half thought it was IRL ). Best I could think of:
My Inquisitor, Amitalya: Killed by my Knight (her own sister) in combat.
My Knight, Aurelia: Old age, on Alderaan.
Smuggler, Edala: Crushed to death by male strippers on Nar Shadaa... Or an engine core explosion while she's fixing it, either works.
Bridget for Sith Empress!

CosmicKat
07.16.2012 , 11:37 AM | #3
My characters all commited suicide so they wouldn't have to utter any George Lucas penned dialog.

epicfear
07.17.2012 , 08:41 PM | #4
My sith juggernaut and his crew died valiantly taking down an entire army of cybernetically enhanced monsters.

My scoundrel was killed on an ordinary smuggling mission to nal hutta. apparently, hut turf wars are very bloody.
Copy this signature if you believe Timothy Zahn should take over the Star Wars EU

Crezelle
07.17.2012 , 08:50 PM | #5
Agent ether inherits a set of safehouses from lokin, or buys a huge wad of land in a remote place where her, vector, and a starter colony of his bug buddies can live out in seclusion.

BH, probably viking style, in her early senior years, worn, grizzled, riddled in scars and healed wounds, in one last flash of glory.

smuggler- nobody knows really, she just vanishes one day
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

DeltaEkotte
07.17.2012 , 09:00 PM | #6
Empire-All in all ironic
Agent-Betrayed on a mission, later dies in a Repubic Prision.
Warrior-Is granted imortallity by the Emperor after the formor Wrath joins the Knight, leads the Empire to many victories.
Bounty Hunter-Becomes a Great Hunt target, killed by an young hunter trying to make a name for him/her self.
Inq-Killed by an apprentice.

Republic
Smuggler-Builts giant smuggling empire, later killed by the Hutt Cartel.
Knight-Killed on the front lines.
Trooper-Also killed on the front lines.
Consular-I have yet to play a consular up to 50 so, old age.
Imperial General Ekotte, Captin of the Mandalorian Fist

Bird_of_Thunder
07.17.2012 , 11:59 PM | #7
Warrior (Ravvok): Frozen in carbonite after a near fatal engagment with his brother Satrokos
Bounty Hunter (Ruark): After gunning down every Republic soldier onboard Bright Destiny, selfdestructed the frigate
Inquisitor (Kayto): Slain by his comrade Ravvok
Knight (Satrokos): Killed by his wounds after a fatal engagement with his brother Ravvok
Trooper (Axiar): Killed on board the frigate Bright Destiny by the Mandalorian bounty hunter Ruark
Smuggler (Casto): Killed on Ord Mantell by the Mandalorian bounty hunter Ruark
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

Kyneris
07.18.2012 , 04:02 PM | #8
I created stories for all my SWTOR characters, but I'll stick to my Repubic and Imperial mains for now.

Sarn Kyneris - Male Human - Jedi Shadow. (my main)
As a middle-aged Jedi Master, Sarn Kyneris was sent to a planet devastated by war to help evacuate civilians and scientists. To ensure that the last transport of people would make it out intact, Sarn choose not to board it and buy as much time as possible. Sarn sacrifices himself to save others, a death befitting of a Jedi.

Vireth Danea - Human Female - (Redeemed) Sith Marauder
After the Cold War, this former Sith managed to stay under the Jedi Council's radar while still operating in the war alongside her partner and lover Sarn Kyneris (then a Jedi Knight). Shortly after Sarn's death, Vireth leaves the Jedi Order to raise her children in peace. She dies of natural causes.

These events all take place years after the events of SWTOR.
"Should we arrive at certainty without doubt and truth without error, it behooves us to place the foundations of knowledge in mathematics." - Roger Bacon
This is Vireth Danea, my Sith OC.

louckskidstwo
07.19.2012 , 10:07 PM | #9
My inquisitor (impresionante) died because he was to damn awesome, God had to wipe him out of the galaxy. Thats just one of those things when you're me
"I really am the best" - Sith Inquisitor

Crezelle
07.19.2012 , 10:38 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by louckskidstwo View Post
My inquisitor (impresionante) died because he was to damn awesome, God had to wipe him out of the galaxy. Thats just one of those things when you're me
people qqed that you were OP, so you got nerfed?
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "