Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Auction House?

Fercil
02.13.2012 , 09:53 AM | #11
Probably not since most people hang around their fleet, not Nar Shaddaa. Neutral is useful mostly just if your main target customers are players on the other faction.

va_wanderer
02.13.2012 , 09:55 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by SOGEPHavoc View Post
So am I to assume that Nar Shaddaa is the best place to put up things for sale?
Nar Shaddaa is best for stuff that's most useful for the other faction, IMHO.

I'm normally Republic. When I get schematics for Empire classes, or Darkside relics/crystals...they usually sell far better there than on the Republic GTN. Obviously, the reverse applies as well.

Tickdoff-Tank
02.13.2012 , 10:16 AM | #13
What about the GTN kiosk on Tatooine? Is that one neutral? I would assume it is given it's horribly inconvenient location.

va_wanderer
02.13.2012 , 10:17 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Tickdoff-Tank View Post
What about the GTN kiosk on Tatooine? Is that one neutral? I would assume it is given it's horribly inconvenient location.
The Outlaw's Den one? Good question. I've never thought to check it, being usually too busy making sure I'm not going to get shot/checking for chests.

Seedyman
07.15.2012 , 10:16 AM | #15
They need to have the ability to post persistent buy and sell orders, auction would be nice, but a running log of orders and transactions would go a long way toward having an economy. Even in a society as backwards as our 21st century one, we have the ability to look up previous/going prices for items and to place orders for goods not yet produced, at a certain price.
Someone want ideas for improving this game? (I am loving it so far)
Look toward the economy.
Make it easy for the casual crafter to buy/sell at good prices, as well as consumers not get "ripped off" because they only could find a price 100x the "going rate" in the GTN that day.

Raora
07.15.2012 , 10:29 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Seedyman View Post
They need to have the ability to post persistent buy and sell orders, auction would be nice, but a running log of orders and transactions would go a long way toward having an economy. Even in a society as backwards as our 21st century one, we have the ability to look up previous/going prices for items and to place orders for goods not yet produced, at a certain price.
Someone want ideas for improving this game? (I am loving it so far)
Look toward the economy.
Make it easy for the casual crafter to buy/sell at good prices, as well as consumers not get "ripped off" because they only could find a price 100x the "going rate" in the GTN that day.
nice necro post