Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So how do you get a birthright chest construction kit?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
So how do you get a birthright chest construction kit?

Sacrmeno
07.14.2012 , 03:41 PM | #1
So it's just like the title asks.
Tharbine Valros, Mandolore's Chosen--Darth Xodrai Valros-- Captain Carturio Valros-

DBZSSTrunks
09.09.2014 , 12:28 AM | #2
I would also like to know this

Luinthoron
09.09.2014 , 02:35 AM | #3
I think I got the one my Sniper uses from a random drop somewhere, but if I remember correctly, birthright kits were sold by one of the commendation vendors in The Black Hole.
In with the very first wave | Collector's Edition | from: Estonia | server: The Progenitor | Ref. link
Alanar | Saji | Marean | Shinanth | Eien | Arileen | Seikenshi | Iristhan | Emedea | Mirilae | Hotora | Learia | Shialea | Argente | Rineda | Shiesa | Malae | Asrea | Osiric | Faridh | Athean

CarthSeverus
09.09.2014 , 04:31 PM | #4
Unless you just want it to hold space in storage,they are pretty useless imo.Maybe before upgradable gear and such they had a use,but since then the stats they have might be good for a nonused comp.
The Harbinger Server The OblivionKnights Legacy [] Mesho'noobo/Sith Sorc lvl 50 Carth-Severus/Imperial Op 55 Quibbies/Sith Mara55 Ashclown/Ptech lvl 55 Augumis/Jedi Shadow lvl 50 Jev'iva/Jedi Guardian lvl 50

Luinthoron
09.10.2014 , 04:47 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by CarthSeverus View Post
Unless you just want it to hold space in storage,they are pretty useless imo.Maybe before upgradable gear and such they had a use,but since then the stats they have might be good for a nonused comp.
Oh, they're quite useful for a while. Will be switching back to the orange gear soon, but at the moment the birthright gear is still slightly better for me.
In with the very first wave | Collector's Edition | from: Estonia | server: The Progenitor | Ref. link
Alanar | Saji | Marean | Shinanth | Eien | Arileen | Seikenshi | Iristhan | Emedea | Mirilae | Hotora | Learia | Shialea | Argente | Rineda | Shiesa | Malae | Asrea | Osiric | Faridh | Athean