Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Happy 70th Birthday Harrison Ford!!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Happy 70th Birthday Harrison Ford!!!

DarthWoad
07.13.2012 , 03:59 PM | #1
Bit late, but oh well. Now you know! In case you didnt.

MidichIorian
07.13.2012 , 04:16 PM | #2
He's 70? Damn!!!! If thought he was 10 years younger.

ScarletBlaze
07.13.2012 , 05:37 PM | #3
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Current Guild Roleplay: Redemption: The battle of Xa Fel https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...ps/r-1rAjOuo30

Aurbere
07.13.2012 , 05:38 PM | #4
Happy Birthdy Mr. Ford! Here's to another 70 years. *Raises glass*
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"My ultimate goal is the secret of life-that life that gives us consciousness, for without consciousness each of us is nothing. Through science, i will create new life and sustain my own. There is no reason Darth Plagueis could not live forever."

Ellvaan
07.14.2012 , 01:22 AM | #5
Greetings everyone!

We recently removed several posts from this thread for being off-topic to the thread's discussion. We ask that all replies to threads are constructive to the discussion.

As a reminder, Star Wars Discussion is about discussion regarding the Star Wars Universe which can range from Star War toys, books and games to Star War actors, movies, and television.

That being said, if you feel a thread is off-topic for the forums or is breaking the Rules of Conduct, we ask that you please report the thread to the Community Team. This will help keep the forums on-topic and constructive.

Thank you for your assistance!

Brutanic
07.14.2012 , 02:29 AM | #6
I thought he was in his early 60's damn... Props to the guy for aging well. Happy Birthday to the man who shot first! May he do so again!

Stncold
07.14.2012 , 05:46 AM | #7
Kind of ironic you are making a Happy Birthday thread for a guy who has made his hatred of the character he played and the series he played the character well-known in a forum about a game that's part of said series.

Still, Happy Birthday I guess although it's my experience that people over 65 don't like to be reminded it's their birthday.
Selthia-Guardian
Zarrec- Gunslinger Yorenec-Commando
POT5.
RIP The Fatman