Returning player

Elerak

Hi everyone, I am coming back to swtor after playing it shortly before. I never quite felt the 'bite" of fun in the game before, but I know it's there so I'm trying it out again.

Last time I tried a consular jedi. I didn't like the class much or the starting area. Can someone suggest a fun class and starting area? Sith or republic doesn't matter.

Thanks!

-Elerak

I have two suggestions:

Imperial Agent or Smuggler

Imp agent: Cool secret agent storyline, with a few twists. Also as an engineering sniper I feel pretty lazy-suave when i shoot and kill people with my probes.

Smuggler. Fun storyline so far, being a ladies man witha a witty response to all. As a scoundrel you get to kick people in the gonads and put a shotgun to their back for extra fun. Stealth is also fun.

I like the Rep Trooper. Both of their advanced classes are pretty fun to play as. Story-line is great in my opinion, mostly because:

You get betrayed very early, and a lot of the story-line you chase after the betrayers. The story keeps you hooked.

Also, the Sith Warrior, because:

You have lots of power in the story. You can even turn a Jedi to the dark side. It's pretty cool. Really gripping story-line.

If you didn't read the spoilers, both of these classes have powerful abilities, and gripping stories. They're my favorites.