Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Does BW/EA listen or care?

Ansalem
07.12.2012 , 10:07 PM | #11
They only care about money...go watch the southpark episode about crackbaby atheletes. Pretty much sums up how EA is.

aurellian
07.12.2012 , 10:50 PM | #12
There's an ENTIRE TEAM dedicated to addressing the issues the players bring forth. They've got a strong social media presence, they post here on the forums, you can follow them ALL on twitter, they have the dev tracker where they answer questions DIRECTLY from the player base and they just held a guild summit where their whole purpose was to hear the concerns of the players. They don't care? In the 7 months the game has been out, they've introduced a new warzone, a new operation, a looking for group feature, server transfers, the legacy system and various class balancing patches. They've also told us there's going to be new difficulty levels of operations and flashpoints, a new planet, a new space mission, a new species and more world events. All of these features are things the playerbase has asked for. I mean seriously, what more do you want them to do and what timetable do you want them to do it in? I'd be willing to bet if your boss chewed your *** because you didn't instantly produce results for them you'd be a little miffed but that's exactly what so many internet/mmo gamers expect these companies to do. "I want this content/adjustment/fix and you should have introduced it two months before I realized I wanted it."

Tuscad
07.13.2012 , 01:45 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Ansalem View Post
They only care about money...go watch the southpark episode about crackbaby atheletes. Pretty much sums up how EA is.
So does the second link in my signature, lol.
Date Joined: March 2009 - Date unsubbed: 9/18/2012
It's been real but the game just wasn't worth the sub for me anymore.
Star Wars: First Assault is an Xbox Live Arcade game: http://kotaku.com/5948064/um-whats-t...ox-live-arcade

Urael
07.13.2012 , 01:51 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by keitzy View Post
Every time you pvper's cry about balance, you ruin the game for PVE.
Sooooooooooooooo Much this x10 ^ infinity!!!!!11! In every MMORPG I have ever played.