Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Average wait time for a CSR response?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Average wait time for a CSR response?

Fortunefive
07.13.2012 , 01:01 PM | #1
Hello I was just wondering if anyone seems to know what the average wait time is for hearing from a csr about loot tickets?

I am wondering this because me and a friend joined a SM EV yesterday, once in the OPS group they que'd up, we then proceeded to finish the operation, and upon killing SOA, neither my friend or I got the daily coms, (and yes we made sure to que up correctly before joining the operation group) so we both put in a ticket at the same time basically, and with in five minutes he gets his reward refunded, and here I am still waiting to be contacted. this is a bit ridiculous...

unixbomber
07.13.2012 , 01:24 PM | #2
Average response time has been 5 days in my experience.

Descent
07.13.2012 , 01:31 PM | #3
Average wait time, from experience, is 1 week --> not at all. Good luck!
Bvlgari // Lanvin // Roederer
// Sponsored By Karagga //

bigfatx
07.13.2012 , 01:34 PM | #4
dont even try they said some solution none of them worked after that they made my ticket like an other ticket so dont think about it very low support sometimes fast sometimes world's slowest support also the launcher is f.ked on the 1.3.2 patch so just dont buy any subs anymore

bigfatx
07.13.2012 , 01:38 PM | #5
also i got max of my mountly limit because of them so i cant do anything till the month's end too so just forget about this game dont buy thats not a worthy game that playing. I mean the setups-launcher-costumer service- also the DVD's are corrupted on DVD box

Fortunefive
07.13.2012 , 01:51 PM | #6
This same thing happened last week on one of the weekly runs, but within about 8 hours or so they refunded the Black Hole coms. I just found it weird that in one case it took 5 minutes and I am still waiting,