Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What’s the reward for hitting level 50 Legacy

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
What’s the reward for hitting level 50 Legacy

Eillack
07.13.2012 , 12:23 PM | #41
You are set free from your cage and released into the real world.

TheronFett
07.13.2012 , 12:26 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by Datku View Post
Actually I think the "reward" for hitting Legacy 50 should be the removal of all credit costs for legacy perks.
That would be an excellent reward. Since Legacy is based on time spent in game/playing alts/etc, seems perfectly fair to me. After 2 updates to the Legacy system now, there's still no reward higher than 25.

I realize I'm probably in the top 1% with Legacy 49, but they really need to add perks at the higher end of the spectrum.

Selenial
07.13.2012 , 12:27 PM | #43
Knowing bioware, 30 days free game time while they fix the fact there ARE NO rewards for hitting 50 legacy.
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Seeliara Sage
Posted the prologue of fanfic Echoes.

Urael
07.13.2012 , 12:46 PM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Knowing bioware, 30 days free game time while they fix the fact there ARE NO rewards for hitting 50 legacy.
You sure? Wouldn't surprise me if the reward for obtaining Legacy Level 50 was that your subscription price doubled!

siyuandai
07.13.2012 , 12:48 PM | #45
Just dinged Legacy 50 last night. And yea, nothing, not even an acknowledgement in game. It'd be nice to have some lowered cost for legacy perks ...
<Emperor's Hammer>
Ezria (Darkness Assassin) - Guild Officer
Server: Jedi Covenant

Urael
07.13.2012 , 12:49 PM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by siyuandai View Post
Just dinged Legacy 50 last night. And yea, nothing, not even an acknowledgement in game. It'd be nice to have some lowered cost for legacy perks ...
Click my sig! Add your support!

Mistress_Ivi
07.13.2012 , 12:50 PM | #47
Legacy system should have been a point system, with 50 being allocated every point possible to every reward, thus rewarding those who grind the most with the most reward.

Instead, they counter your effort of grinding with more grinding for credits to buy perks, you should be allowed to purchase with legacy points.

Yeah... no.

This is what happens when you have EA running things, they see £$ but they fail to see [£$] walking away to a new game due to sheer boredom.
Former SWG Player and Bloody Proud of it!