Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why dont you talk to your customers

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Why dont you talk to your customers

InnerPieces
07.13.2012 , 12:06 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Ipea View Post
No not just to piss us off but to squeeze every penny they can out of us in the hope that us nearing the end of our sub renew again while we wait for more uninformed posts from bioware
I'll apologize now as I am in no way intending to mock or be rude to you. However, I have to know: How does it work where intentionally holding out a strongly desired service generating more money than just releasing the service? Especially if (and I do mean if) it is a paid service?

I'm honestly confused about that.

Thanks.
Quote:
"..Rise of the Hutt Cartel continues your character's story....No class specific storylines, though I know you guys are going to love what RotHC has to offer."
Funny. I thought the implementation of the Cartel Store was the Rise of the Hutt Cartel. And no, I do not like what that story has to offer. I keep getting screwed in it.

Wekeltes
07.13.2012 , 12:13 PM | #12
Hi all,

Because this thread focuses on the topic of feedback regarding the server transfer program and related communication, we're going to close it and ask that the community continue to use the official thread on this subject in order to consolidate the discussion:

Character Transfer, Server Populations, and You (Part II)

You can also find the community blog on this topic right here. As always, we also recommend watching our Dev Tracker for further updates.

We appreciate your understanding!