immortal jugger, spec messed up ????

a_beast_

HI ALL

ive spent a long time googling about this and I really cannot find anything. ive even gone as far as dl formula's to help me.

my tank using immortal tree with the correct form my def/shi/abs/ ratings are crazy but not sure on mitigations and what is best.

ive read that 20/50/50 is what u want in campaign gear but as am in all bh gear with mod swapping this is what i have.

hp 22k

armor rating 7970

dmg reduction 48.46%

def chance 24.89% does increase my 3% with using retaliation

shi chance 52.72%

absorb 52.24%

so any advice to make my survivability better would be great?

thank you

More defense, less shield. The only hard number I know is defense to ~415 pre-1.3 (Probably go higher now with augs). Should be around 28% iirc.

Mmo-mechanics. com

i have tried high def but the dmg is spiky and overall and its hard for the healers to keep up.

Can I ask, do you struggle for survivability with this build? I am currently working toward this spec myself. I used the stat calculators online to find what I need to do to achieve this and I'm aiming for 25/50/50 (or as close as possible) when buffed.

I'm intending to use columi gear modded with BH gear because I like how it looks, but mainly for the set bonus as well. The way I see it, the set bonus can only help me when I'm tanking, so why not have it as well? :)

26/52/55 unbuffed/unstimed is what my stats are at right now. The 3% from Blade Barricade along with the % from an Exotech is enough to push me over 30, which is all that matters. With a higher shield and higher absorb, I've become much less spiky overall and haven't sacrificed hardly anything. Our PT tank takes non-stop damage, but due to high absorb and shield, doesn't take a lot of damage per hit. I take damage much less often, but obviously more per hit, hence the spikyness. However, the extra shield and absorb has toned down that spikyness, so when I do get spiky, it's not even an issue. Our healers have told me I've the favorite of our tanks to heal, that while the PT takes less damage overall and that is good for his role depending on what fight we're on, they enjoy not having to worry about me, and when they do, usually all it takes is one healer to easily keep me alive. I would suggest trying to flush out your absorb and shield slightly while still staying over 30% defense in raid, and see how you feel the change.

this still dont answer my question.

is it really that hard for anyone to give me the max un-buffed un-stimed stats ????

well i went for 30/50/50 and i seem to die quicker

Edited by a_beast_