Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cross faction alt mail

LewsTelamon
07.12.2012 , 02:12 AM | #1
how can I cross faction mail from my rep main lvl50 to my Imp alt when both are in same legacy says that no char with that name exists
Duct tape is like the force, it has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together. This is the price of freedom: Your last pint of blood, ounce of pain, drop of courage. Paid in advance.

Ellvaan
07.12.2012 , 02:30 AM | #2
Greetings LewsTelamon!

According to Game Update 1.2 Patch Notes:

Quote:
Players with a Legacy can now send unbound and bound-to-Legacy items to other characters on the same account via in-game mail (even if the characters are not of the same faction).
If you are experiencing an issue with the game, we encourage you to contact our Customer Service either in-game using the Customer Service Portal (it will look like a "?") or via our online form.

Thank you!

parmie
07.12.2012 , 03:25 AM | #3
I guess the previous response should have said if you're sure the name is correct, just using mailboxes to mail should work so it sounds like a bug,

Apollo-Rayne
07.12.2012 , 04:14 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by parmie View Post
I guess the previous response should have said if you're sure the name is correct, just using mailboxes to mail should work so it sounds like a bug,
and of course both character need to be on the same server for it to work.

Estimate
07.12.2012 , 03:27 PM | #5
I believe they both need each other listed in Legacy also

Appak
07.12.2012 , 06:17 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Estimate View Post
I believe they both need each other listed in Legacy also
Nah. Mine all got reset with 1.3 and I never bothered putting them on again.

Same server is the primary - and make sure the name is right since it won't pop up automatically like it weill for imp-imp or to a guildmate or friend etc.

DPCummerbund
07.12.2012 , 06:28 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Appak View Post
Same server is the primary - and make sure the name is right since it won't pop up automatically like it weill for imp-imp or to a guildmate or friend etc.
Server is indeed the only thing. Cross-faction mail was added in even before Legacy (Legacy just auto-fills the name, or whatever).
"Have you seen what the Sith are wearing? It's like every fashion designer in the galaxy went over to the Dark Side." - Kira Carsen
"You there! I'm drafting you into the Imperial Reclamation Service's... service." - Lieutenant Whist