Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Advice needed for SM Mandalorian Raiders FP

Tampania
07.12.2012 , 01:18 PM | #1
Hi all,
I have been playing SWTOR with my wife and son and having a blast so far. We have been doing the Flashpoints together. Our classes are a Vanguard Tank, a Consular healer, and a Smuggler Gunslinger, and we usually bring along Aric Jorgan as the 2nd DPS. Looking ahead to the 2nd Boss Encounter in Mandalorian Raiders was wondering if anyone could offer a decent strategy for our group makeup. We will be attempting it at lvl 27, as it seems so far its best for us to stay about 2 levels above the midrange for the Flashpoint. I read a few guides on it, but most seemed tuned for either HM or full groups with more CC options.

I appreciate your time and expertise.

DiLune
07.12.2012 , 01:29 PM | #2
No advice for you, but I will point out that Mandalorian Raiders doesn't have a hard mode.

Mookind
07.12.2012 , 01:59 PM | #3
He is the one with the dogs and the moving reticle right?

Kill the dogs first, have the tank take the boss to the side.

Focus fire the dogs.

Kill the boss

Don't stand in red ****

You'll be fine, I'm not sure if that "2nd DPS" is a companion so if it is. I would bring some one from fleet. Will make your experience much better and easier.

Tampania
07.12.2012 , 02:03 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Mookind View Post
He is the one with the dogs and the moving reticle right?

Kill the dogs first, have the tank take the boss to the side.

Focus fire the dogs.

Kill the boss

Don't stand in red ****

You'll be fine, I'm not sure if that "2nd DPS" is a companion so if it is. I would bring some one from fleet. Will make your experience much better and easier.
Its the boss encounter where you face 4 people at the same time. (I'm guessing a Sith Warrior, Inquisitor, Agent, and Bounty Hunter type).

And the companion is the Trooper companion you get on Ord mantell.