Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

In a bit of a pickle

TheOpf
07.12.2012 , 10:41 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Barrera View Post
Oh i also have a vanguard lvl 45 ... guess i really like the class . Yeah i currently do all the things you said especially grapple i am fairly good at it . Ty for the tips ill forget about dps and focus on keepin my team alive
Find a guy in every team to stick near. Announce you are a tank at the outset. I love to toss guard on sentinels and dps vanguards ;p.
The Bounty Hunter AP Guide: Always Learning -Vanguard Tactics Guide: Where is my PG Slow?
Anam Ithieor- 50 AP Powertech
Anbas Ithieor- 20 Operative (lethality/healer)

T-Assassin
07.12.2012 , 11:25 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Barrera View Post
Hey guys i just reached 50 on my powertech Hobofett ( it's my 3rd 50 ) . I currently have the recruit pvp set and 2 pieces of battlemaster . I am tank specced and was wondering if i should spec something else like pyro ? I am pretty tough to kill in pvp and can do ok damage but i heard that pyro was the superior spec atm . Is ıt true ? Any info is much appreciated .
PT is in really good shape as a whole.

tank spec is very viable, AP has high mobilty/utility, and PT is a top DPS spec.

cliche, but...

play what best fits your play style. you'll get much more enjoyment that way. don't be pigeon holed into thinking PT/PT is the only spec.

"Ib'tuur jatne tuur ash'ad kyr'amur."
"Today is a good day for someone else to die." -