Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

A Lonely Scoundrel....

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
A Lonely Scoundrel....

blazexts
06.11.2012 , 08:34 AM | #21
I am a scoundrel dps and i use bowdaar ever since i got him but corso is a alright companion. I love some of his quotes the crack me up, but i don't like him as much as someone else on my server she actually made her legacy name riggs!
"hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster." -Han Solo

Blazez scoundrel dps Shadowlands PVE east coast server

happysister
06.11.2012 , 12:09 PM | #22
you guys realize there's already a 70 page thread filled with people who love Corso. :P

http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...103602&page=73
Lorhin - SS/DF Gunslinger
Sashel - Sawbones Scoundrel
<Fortitude>

elliotcat
06.11.2012 , 03:13 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by happysister View Post
you guys realize there's already a 70 page thread filled with people who love Corso. :P

http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...103602&page=73
lol yeah I was going to link that one when I found it. :P

"We will snatch purpose from the jaws of futility...are you ready to wreak some havoc?"[/SIZE]

SmashSkunk
06.13.2012 , 04:08 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by dazednconfuzed View Post
Corso Riggs... Proof that, even in a galaxy far, far away, and a very long time ago... Hillbillies still existed.
I kinda like Corso, but there is the truth.

blazexts
06.13.2012 , 09:15 PM | #25
Ever since i saw that post i have called him ''the space hillbilly''.
"hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster." -Han Solo

Blazez scoundrel dps Shadowlands PVE east coast server

Ramahospitality
06.17.2012 , 08:20 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by TheBBP View Post
Corso's only redeeming quality is that he no longer harpoons mobs behind your cover.
Dude, so many people wanted that Harpoon back after 1.2. If you wanted a melee tank, use Bowdaar, but don't screw up a companion who perfectly complimented the Smuggler. I'll link the biggest thread I found if you really want.

Count_Braxus
06.17.2012 , 12:22 PM | #27
Every BW-game seems to have this annoying goody two shoes character, like Carth Onnasi of KOTOR.

elliotcat
06.17.2012 , 09:41 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Count_Braxus View Post
Every BW-game seems to have this annoying goody two shoes character, like Carth Onnasi of KOTOR.
Oh snap I did it with that dude too. I guess I have a type.

"We will snatch purpose from the jaws of futility...are you ready to wreak some havoc?"[/SIZE]

gLaih
07.04.2012 , 05:45 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by elliotcat View Post
lol yeah I was going to link that one when I found it. :P
Eventhough there were a 70 page thread for corso, I just like to have my own... lolz.... at least i have you comment here...
gLaih

pocketthesaurus
07.12.2012 , 10:02 AM | #30
Honestly, I don't mind him. At first, I found him annoying, but now I see he has a place. Really, the smuggler's first three companions are basically the SW trilogy.

Spoiler

Corso just fits into the story well when you think of it that way, and while he says dumb things sometimes, I appreciate his good natured attempts to make me act like a better person... Or a better Twi'Lek anyway.