Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

HM EC error [Server Admin] Permission to enter.......

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
HM EC error [Server Admin] Permission to enter.......
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

MrLeee
07.11.2012 , 10:33 PM | #1
So while in EC HM our 8 man group wiped and we get this error while trying to enter the instance.

"[Server Admin]: Permission to enter on he1036, access denied: could not move player to selected area"

And that is the exact wording of it. And we are not able to do ANYTHING with our toons for the next 1/2 hour or so. Can't go anywhere in the imperial station, can't log out with out alt-f4, ect.

And this has been happening for over a month, randomly.

Anyone else getting this problem also?

Added pic of the error message....
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z...Rechmerror.png
Prefers blasters over hokey religions and ancient weapons.

MrLeee
07.11.2012 , 11:46 PM | #2
And after logging into another character I was able to log back into the character that was "stuck" from joining EC HM.

I was put into this area....

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z..._24_767037.jpg

HazardousPulse
07.12.2012 , 12:02 AM | #3
This has happened twice to me. It first happened a week ago on EV HM. Then tonight on EC SM. I'm really getting tired of all these bugs in this game.

MrLeee
07.12.2012 , 12:56 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by HazardousPulse View Post
This has happened twice to me. It first happened a week ago on EV HM. Then tonight on EC SM. I'm really getting tired of all these bugs in this game.

I hear ya!

Tonight we got to Colonel Vorgath HM and for some dumb reason I and another decided to run into a new grid before the bomb was disarmed. Wiped the raid, couldn't recover from it.

Then we got the error. Ops was done for the night.

And even if we where able to get back in after the error,we would have had to clear ALL the trash again to Minesweeper boss! ARG!

Raekor
07.12.2012 , 01:13 AM | #5
We got this error last night as well after wiping on Kephess. Had to call it as people had work in the morning. Most annoying, as we weren't having much luck during that raid (so many bugs and unlucky RNG).

Bohemiaan
07.12.2012 , 02:17 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by MrLeee View Post
So while in EC HM our 8 man group wiped and we get this error while trying to enter the instance.

"[Server Admin]: Permission to enter on he1036, access denied: could not move player to selected area"

And that is the exact wording of it. And we are not able to do ANYTHING with our toons for the next 1/2 hour or so. Can't go anywhere in the imperial station, can't log out with out alt-f4, ect.

And this has been happening for over a month, randomly.

Anyone else getting this problem also?

Added pic of the error message....
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z...Rechmerror.png
Exactly what i've been looking for! This happened to my guilds raid group tonight while we were running SM EC. Just got to the puzzle boss, wiped on him, then got the exact same server admin message.

CBRGhostRider
07.12.2012 , 09:13 AM | #7
Happened to us while running HM EC last night... me and another guildie that were outside were not allowed back in. We decided to call it in, hopefully everything will be fine when we re-start the raid later this week. :-(

Jazra
07.12.2012 , 09:49 AM | #8
This has been the subject of other threads (here) and is currently being looked into.

Quote:
Greetings Jazra!

We appreciate your recent report in the thread titled "Denova - Server Admin: Access Denied" in reporting a potential game play issue. We wanted to know if you could provide some additional information that is listed below:
What is your character name?
Can you please list any approximate dates and times that this occurred?
Do you have any additional information, such as screenshots and/or videos?
We appreciate all your assistance!

Thank you!

-Ellvaan
Gave them more information

Quote:
Hey Jazra!

Thank you for getting back to us so quickly and with such detailed information! All information like this helps us so we really appreciate it! While we don't have any ETA on any changes, please be assured that this has been escalated to the correct individuals. If you have any additional information on this, please do not be afraid to let us know!

Thank you and have a great night!

-Ellvaan
Cali Killed Nox
World Progression Raiding

Thrills - Operative Healer
Website Stream

KarethRiker
07.12.2012 , 01:19 PM | #9
happened to us luckily after we finished EC Story and were going back in to claim the reward and watch the cut scene for new people.

Glad it's being looked at

HazardousPulse
07.16.2012 , 01:56 AM | #10
Only way my guild found to fix this is, Leave Ops group and re-form. (Yes when you get back in, you have to clear trash again.)