Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PTS Status post July 10th Live update and F2P

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
PTS Status post July 10th Live update and F2P
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Holopax
07.11.2012 , 09:32 PM | #1
Hi folks,

Anyone noticed that PTS is no longer accessible, or just me ?

I would appreciate that a BW rep respond to the change of the launcher and lack of environment (2) and why we are forced to select the only option availed. Logic dictates that with a Singular Choice that the forced automated log on option is a redundant and blatant dev blunder ! :P

testszag
07.11.2012 , 09:34 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Holopax View Post
Hi folks,

Anyone noticed that PTS is no longer accessible, or just me ?

I would appreciate that a BW rep respond to the change of the launcher and lack of environment (2) and why we are forced to select the only option availed. Logic dictates that with a Singular Choice that the forced automated log on option is a redundant and blatant dev blunder ! :P
they have, a couple of times. the test server is only used when they are releasing new stuff. the launcher bit is a bug, and they are working on it
no f2p 4 me

Beesodd
07.11.2012 , 09:38 PM | #3 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi Holopax,

The PTS is indeed currently unavailable. Unfortunately, at this time we do not have an ETA for when it will be available again.

As for the currently-superfluous "Pick an Environment" screen, we are aware of and working to fix this issue.

Thanks.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

Holopax
07.11.2012 , 09:41 PM | #4
Fast fingers eh !?
Don't repeat stated BW letterhead statements as the obvious. I am asking for BW to give a timeline, not your fast gun reply in their defense. The launcher was obviously changed for the F2P, all I ask as a loyal test player and founder that they respond, not you.

Holopax
07.11.2012 , 09:43 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Hi Holopax,

The PTS is indeed currently unavailable. Unfortunately, at this time we do not have an ETA for when it will be available again.

As for the currently-superfluous "Pick an Environment" screen, we are aware of and working to fix this issue.

Thanks.
Touche' and all the best as you work on the server migrations /thumbup