Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ship landing cut scene bug

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

gulegule
05.28.2012 , 08:45 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by OrlithNightfire View Post
Yeah, i have the same bug. didn't originally. done all requested above and still it persists. Might have been something in one of the patch updates maybe?
I'm also experiencing this bug. It only affects one of my characters, but is persistent, affecting all landing cutscenes for that character. The cutscene still displays the starfield and halo that should surround the planet, but the planet and ship are not rendered (in the fleet landing scene, the starfield is rendered but no ships).

I have undertaken the repair steps mentioned previously in the thread, but they have not resolved the issue.

Roalmo
05.28.2012 , 08:50 AM | #12
Yep same bug.

gulegule
05.28.2012 , 09:15 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Roalmo View Post
Yep same bug.
I've noticed this bug only affects one of my characters (a Jedi Knight). Do you see it affecting one, some or all of your toons? If only some, what are their classes?

I wonder if somehow the cutscene for the Knight somehow got corrupted locally in a way the repair scanner doesn't notice. If other people are seeing this bug only affecting certain classes, that would lend credence to this theory.

Roalmo
05.28.2012 , 11:04 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by gulegule View Post
I've noticed this bug only affects one of my characters (a Jedi Knight). Do you see it affecting one, some or all of your toons? If only some, what are their classes?

I wonder if somehow the cutscene for the Knight somehow got corrupted locally in a way the repair scanner doesn't notice. If other people are seeing this bug only affecting certain classes, that would lend credence to this theory.
Nope, haven't been playin my knight for awhile.

Vague recall was smuggler and consular toons.

chewyonthis
05.28.2012 , 05:40 PM | #15
I have this bug as well, sometimes the planet's outer light halo is visible only.
also my companions light sabers float around by themselves on cut scenes,this happens in the foundry with Revans saber also.

and no the repair function did not fix it.
Use the fork Luke not the spoon.

cyphermagnum
07.11.2012 , 09:16 PM | #16
Same bug here. Same issues. Fresh reinstall, and no change. Please fix!
The observer sees only the Lightsaber.
The padawan sees the Jedi behind the Lightsaber.
The knight sees the Force behind the Jedi.
The master sees only the Force.