Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unsubbed due to unfounded nerf

Sindram
07.11.2012 , 08:38 PM | #1
Just wanted to throw out a big fat **** You to Bioware for taking a perfectly viable utility class such as the kinetic shadow, and nerfing them by reducing their armor and health regen making them a gimp class for rated warzones. Perhaps you didn't realize the set for this class is designed around survivability and guarding/harrassing was a main focus of the class. Now you can't do the things that made the class fun because the survivability has become pathetic. Perhaps if there was a corresponding damage boost to the class the reduced survival would have been balanced. In its current state it is GARBAGE. Just one more step on your epic adventure to turn what could have been diamonds into coal dust. Congratulations on ruining a player class experience as an answer to a whiney cry-baby community. I do not plan on returning, but hey, the game will be free-to-play in a couple of months after many more subs run out and aren't renewed.

SentinelDranoel
07.11.2012 , 08:51 PM | #2
close this please, and release any character names he has.
and the Force beat generic Swords and Magic any day. 8/26/14 That was my old signature but after RotHC, I went back to superheroes and swords and magic. Now waiting on Dragon Age and a SWTOR story expac for my Bioware fix

Aurrelio
07.11.2012 , 08:58 PM | #3
Hello everyone,

We do appreciate when anyone has taken the time to express their thoughts and concerns. We will be closing this thread, as there is little room for constructive discussion. However, we do value any feedback and do encourage anyone to voice their feedback on the forums. We only ask that feedback focus on Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ itself, and that it is constructive and as detailed as possible.

We thank you for your time and your understanding.