Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

In Game Customer Service No Help with Transfers

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
In Game Customer Service No Help with Transfers
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Sunni
07.11.2012 , 06:57 PM | #1
I am a former Ajunta Pall player who transferred to Jung Ma, but now that transfers are available to go to Bergeren Colony I'm trying to transfer my remaining toons off Jung Ma. However, it seems in-game customer service is bogged down or something because the tickets I created over a week ago to transfers characters have been deleted with no help provided. I checked my email and there is no communication from swtor. This sucks because I think time is running out for free transfers. Is there another way I can get someone to help me transfer my characters?

Beesodd
07.11.2012 , 07:06 PM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi Sunni,

Something odd seems to have happened here. It looks like the transfer completed about a week ago, and you had been contacted to inform you of this at the time. Clearly, it looks like this has not happened, and we will look into this again for you. In the meantime, please update an open ticket with the names of all the characters on Jung Ma that you wish to transfer.

Thank you for your patience, and I apologize for the inconvenience.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

Sunni
07.11.2012 , 07:44 PM | #3
Thank you for the assistance. Everything has been taken care of.

Beesodd
07.11.2012 , 07:51 PM | #4 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Thanks for the update, it's good to hear that your issue is resolved.

As ever, please don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any further issues.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.