Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Black Hole Enforcer's Jacket

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Black Hole Enforcer's Jacket

Barumar
07.03.2012 , 01:22 PM | #1
Is this not something we were able to buy from the Vendor for 60 comms?

Last night I finally got the 60 I need, but it was not on the list available for me to buy. It appeared other set chest pieces were for sale for 60, but NOT the Enforcer's Jacket...

Anyone know why or if this has changed recently?

Thanks in advance for any info (except for go grind a HM or OPS for it like my weapons - as I already know that ).

Barumar

LilTsar
07.03.2012 , 04:58 PM | #2
well technically there isnt an enforcer black hole anything as the bh stuff has different class role names. i think the intended scoundrel dps ie enforcer stuff is called 'trapper'.
The Shadowlands: The Further Legacy
Brunch, Cowpunk, Hansky, Indiga,
Swashbuckle, Sharu, Monky & Gettinsmashed

PariahMessiah
07.03.2012 , 07:13 PM | #3
Smuggler DPS in general is trapper. Gunslingers use the same gear.

Barumar
07.03.2012 , 10:48 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by LilTsar View Post
well technically there isnt an enforcer black hole anything as the bh stuff has different class role names. i think the intended scoundrel dps ie enforcer stuff is called 'trapper'.
Thanks guys, not sure what I thought there was, but found the Trapper gear.

Problem for me is it is END over CUN and I perfer the opposite. I may have to mix and match anhancements...

Bar

Tariqu
07.05.2012 , 02:06 PM | #5
As far as Mods and Enhancements go, Black Hole Trapper's Gloves Mk-1 are what you should look at. 50 Black Hole comms for a set. I've probably bought 8 of them by now so I could pull the mods and enhancements for other gear.
Korba --- Gunslinger

Aetou
07.08.2012 , 07:28 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Barumar View Post
Thanks guys, not sure what I thought there was, but found the Trapper gear.

Problem for me is it is END over CUN and I perfer the opposite. I may have to mix and match anhancements...

Bar
For the harder content you do need to stack your Endurance a reasonable amount (18k is an absolute minimum, 20k+ is nice) or you'll make your healers cry. When there are 15k hits coming at you having neglected to build up your Health is not a good place to be.

Talyndor
07.11.2012 , 10:40 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Aetou View Post
For the harder content you do need to stack your Endurance a reasonable amount (18k is an absolute minimum, 20k+ is nice) or you'll make your healers cry. When there are 15k hits coming at you having neglected to build up your Health is not a good place to be.
I have to agree with this statement. We are farming EC hm now, and I am running almost 2300 cunning, but I am also focusing on endurance, so my hp's stand at 22K, buffed, which yes, my healers love.

It has always been a classic debate between cunning and endurance; but I happen to concur with the statement that a dead gunslinger does no damage. So I try to balance it out. I do put an emphasis on cunning, but i do NOT neglect endurance. (sometimes endurance will win out).

That's my 2 cents.

50 Gunslinger-50 Sage-50 Sentinel-50 Operative