Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bug - Equipping Companion

BeondXpectations
12.19.2011 , 03:55 AM | #1
I'm level 10 with a companion. When I try to change my companion's equipment, I always see my main character's stats when I mouse over a piece of equipment.

Example: My character has boots of 21 armor. My companion has boots of 59 armor. I click on my companion's tab to display my companion's equipment, and I see my companion's figure in the middle, so I know I'm on the right tab. But when I mouse over boots with 36 armor, the stats that open up next to the boots show a change of +15 armor, not -23 armor.

If I was on my main character's tab, then yes, changing those boots would result in a gain of 15 armor. But when on my companion's tab, it still reads +15 armor. It shouldn't.

It makes it more difficult to figure out how my companion's stats will change if I keep seeing my main character's stats changes.

Abramzzz
12.19.2011 , 04:30 AM | #2
There's an option in the preferences (under UI I think, am at work right now so can't check, be sure to scroll down in the window) to enable comparisons against both yourself and your companions equipment. For some reason it's off by default and took me ages to notice it was there!