Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What to craft as armstech to get MK-6

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
What to craft as armstech to get MK-6

floriwie
07.09.2012 , 04:48 AM | #1
What are u crafting to get the MK-6 as most cost effective way....

I have a feeling Synthweaving and Armmech needs much less material....

xGBox
07.09.2012 , 06:01 AM | #2
Armstech requires the same amount of materials as Armormech. Synthweaving requires roughly the same amount of material but is more based off materials from Archaeology, which prices will obviously vary by server.
Sincerely,
Gearbox
The Software Legacy

floriwie
07.09.2012 , 06:14 AM | #3
To get a MK-6 Component Synthweaver crafts and RE all the time for ex
Force Master bracers/Force Master Sash for 2x Primeval Artifact Fragment, 2x Upari Crystal and 2x Cortosis Substrate in 5 minutes

For Armsmech
Power Ultramesh bracers/belt for heavy armor or the Combat Ultramesh bracers/belt for medium armor, 2x Durasteel, 2x Zal Alloy and 2x Thermoplast Flux each to make.

For Armstech cheapest component that I can found to craft is

Wraith Elite Sniper 4x Durasteel, 6xZal Alloy, 2 Themoplast Flux, which is quite expensive compared to Armstech and Synthweaving....

So my question is, do u know anything better/cheaper/faster then "Wraith Elite Sniper" to craft to get the MK-6 components....

GnatB
07.09.2012 , 11:28 AM | #4
Nope. Armstechs have more than 2x the cost of the other augment kit manufacturers.

Sooner or later as the price keeps dropping they'll be effectively priced out of the market as primary suppliers. (though they'll probably still make some as byproducts of REing stuff for schematics)

oredith
07.10.2012 , 02:17 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by floriwie View Post
So my question is, do u know anything better/cheaper/faster then "Wraith Elite Sniper" to craft to get the MK-6 components....
no, there's isn't. this is Bioware's way of continuing to make armstech the 2nd rate citizens.

best advice i can give you: find an armormech guildmade, send them the mats and ask for the augmentation kit parts back.
(╯□)╯┻━┻
flipp'n yo desk, like a bauss
Tankie