Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Short Fic Weekly Challenge Thread!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Fan Fiction
The Short Fic Weekly Challenge Thread!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

kabeone
07.09.2012 , 04:01 AM | #471
Quote: Originally Posted by elliotcat View Post
OMG @ yours, RepublicGurl. I admit I was as confused as Risha till the end there. Poor girl, she must be so embarrassed now.

I felt bad for always writing about the same people so here's one with my Knight, Kanaya Ixera. idk if I really like it. I need to get further with her, I guess. I have another idea that I'll probably end up posting but it's about Ayang again and I wanted to mix things up.

Also, this story expresses my extreme sadness that a female JK can't romance Kira.
Aww
<3 T7 though

elliotcat
07.09.2012 , 10:10 AM | #472
Quote: Originally Posted by kabeone View Post
Aww
<3 T7 though
T7 is the best! I wish I'd had him when a girl stomped on my heart like that irl.

Ebon Hawk: Latula // Elaeys // Raima // Jaea // Macara // Meulin // Damarra // Kanaaya

"We will snatch purpose from the jaws of futility...are you ready to wreak some havoc?"

Crezelle
07.09.2012 , 04:24 PM | #473
argh so many rough edges on the piece i did, so im redoing it ( made it while waiting for bf to pick me up for the weekend) that, and well i never really did pass english in HS rofl
" A Clear Mind"
Agent chapter 2 spoilers, vector story line spoilers

Spoiler

authors note
Spoiler
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

bright_ephemera
07.09.2012 , 07:04 PM | #474
Quote: Originally Posted by Crezelle View Post
argh so many rough edges on the piece i did, so im redoing it ( made it while waiting for bf to pick me up for the weekend) that, and well i never really did pass english in HS rofl
" A Clear Mind"
Agent chapter 2 spoilers, vector story line spoilers

Spoiler
Looove that line. Also, I've updated my by-character index to use this link as your Communication Breakdown entry. I am trying to keep the post up-to-date with new entries.
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 70+ authors to date. 1900+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

Magdalane
07.09.2012 , 10:03 PM | #475
This actually a belated Health entry, remember I was really having trouble with this story, and I finally got it worked out today. I wasn't going to post it, but my son loved it, so here it is:

Spoiler
Love is the strongest magic of them all.

RepublicGurl
07.10.2012 , 12:22 AM | #476
Quote: Originally Posted by elliotcat View Post
T7 is the best! I wish I'd had him when a girl stomped on my heart like that irl.
T7 has a special place in my heart, as well. *sigh*
"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend..."

"Only a life lived for others is a life worth living for..."

iamthehoyden
07.10.2012 , 09:25 AM | #477
Communication #2
Mayday
Trooper (w/ Sana and Aric) no spoilers
Spoiler

Author's Note:
Spoiler
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

Morgani
07.10.2012 , 01:25 PM | #478
Quote: Originally Posted by iamthehoyden View Post
Communication #2
Mayday
Trooper (w/ Sana and Aric) no spoilers
Spoiler

Author's Note:
Spoiler

Can I start cooing? This is the Aric I love, the soft under the rock hard exterior. It's there and I love when my fem trooper finds it. *looks for someone to snuggle*
Be to her Virtues
very Kind.
Be to her Faults
a little Blind.

iamthehoyden
07.10.2012 , 02:06 PM | #479
Quote: Originally Posted by Morgani View Post
Can I start cooing? This is the Aric I love, the soft under the rock hard exterior. It's there and I love when my fem trooper finds it. *looks for someone to snuggle*
I know, right? I loves him so much!
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

Earthmama
07.10.2012 , 02:12 PM | #480
It's my Trooper again! I love her, I feel like I'm neglecting all my other up and coming baby characters....but I have to finish this little Mitka/Aric arc.

So here is my Communication Breakdown

Spoiler