Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Feels Kind of Crappy Being Left Out

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Feels Kind of Crappy Being Left Out

Tammah
12.13.2011 , 12:31 PM | #1
So thanks for making me and a bunch of other people feel crappy the day you start letting people play for real, Bioware. (That was sarcasm.)

Mooglyn
12.13.2011 , 12:33 PM | #2
4 hours (or w/e) having to watch this happy face.... https://twitter.com/#!/Rockjaw/
i dont blame anyone for being furious.

Tammah
12.13.2011 , 12:35 PM | #3
Can't really say I like the community manager guy's "we'll get to you" attitude.

Veiran
12.13.2011 , 12:36 PM | #4
Call the Waaahmbulance.

BlakeAF
12.13.2011 , 12:36 PM | #5
Yeah it does feel crappy no matter how patient you are. Nothing you can do about that. Just understand they picked a reasonable method and are sticking to it for the sake of the entire player base. Hopefully in a couple days everyone will be fine.

MrLeee
12.13.2011 , 12:38 PM | #6
Why not just be happy for the people who did get in today and just be patent for yourself....

You will get in soon, if it's not today it will be in the next few days. Is that really going to kill you?
Prefers blasters over hokey religions and ancient weapons.

Averran
12.13.2011 , 12:38 PM | #7
Hello everyone,

We know you all have a lot to say about invites, early access and when waves are coming. In order to keep the forums tidy and conversations in one place please use this thread to discuss the topic as it has relevant official information, we will be closing this one.