Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Thank You thread

CorvisRex
12.13.2011 , 12:34 PM | #1
Firstly, No, I am not in the game yet, soon hopefully, but I thought it would be nice for me an average gamer, to take a moment and say Thank You to Bioware.

Bioware, Thank you for the years, and years of effort and care you have put into this game.

Thank You for giving us an extra two days of early game access.

Thank You for all the time and effort you have spent listening to customer suggestions, and trying to make a game that we will all love. Even if you can't possibly meet everyone's wishes.

Thank You for giving us Beta Test Weekends, it held of the Jonesing for a few weeks, and made the wait easier.

Thank You for actually bringing us in in waves, rather than All at once and crossing your fingers. I know it is frustrating for people, but it means that you are actually spending the effort to make sure the experience is smooth, and doesn't go all Murphy,

And Thank you for the super-human patience, you are taking with us, we must sound like SWTOR Junkies, desperate for our starwars fix.

Thanks, and I look forward to my email.
We are Smugglers - The Black Belongs to us!

Josefius
12.13.2011 , 12:35 PM | #2
I agree, more positive posts are a breath of fresh air.

Dayln
12.13.2011 , 12:36 PM | #3
Best post I have seen today..... Thank you too... I am not in yet either... will probably be a day or 3 more for me... but I am very pleased with the way they are handling this.

Best launch day of an MMO I have seen yet ( I have friends that are in now, smooth, no lag, no problems. playing quite nicely )
I have a bad feeling about this

Josefius
12.13.2011 , 12:38 PM | #4
I would rather have them do it in batches than have 4+ hour wait times in the queue. I don't think there's any way Bioware could avoid the emo rage from these kids.