Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Respawn stuck.

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Maxkardinal
07.10.2012 , 09:54 AM | #1
How long will this **** go on?
For now my impressions of SWTOR progect can be illustrated by this video
Dev team are the Uzzy, and his ring entrance is BioWare behaviour during pre release advertaising. And the end - is the clash with the reality. >>My characters<<

Aaroneus
07.10.2012 , 10:33 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Maxkardinal View Post
How long will this **** go on?
elaborate? if you want the dev's the even blink at your issue, you'll have to elaborate. if you've already submitted a ticket(s) on this, then disregard this statement
Xterra - Sniper <Nothing-Personal>

Haeos
07.10.2012 , 10:48 AM | #3
There are issues when people get cc'd, knocked down, ravaged/master struck, and a bunch of other thing that when they release in a warzone they are perma cc'd inside the spawn. It's happened to me in a rwz once and in normal warzones quite a bit.

underjollyroger
07.10.2012 , 10:51 AM | #4
My bro had this several times in hut ball - died during one of these ages long stuns, then respawned lying on the floor stuck. Only leaving the WZ helped. Which makes me leave the WZ too then.

AllisonBerryman
07.10.2012 , 11:35 AM | #5 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by Haeos View Post
There are issues when people get cc'd, knocked down, ravaged/master struck, and a bunch of other thing that when they release in a warzone they are perma cc'd inside the spawn. It's happened to me in a rwz once and in normal warzones quite a bit.
If this happens to you, please report it in-game and include as many details as possible - including what ability was used on you if you're aware. You can also post here on the forums to let us know the details. We appreciate your reports, as they help us track down issues like this for fixes.

Zaodon
07.10.2012 , 12:43 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by AllisonBerryman View Post
If this happens to you, please report it in-game and include as many details as possible - including what ability was used on you if you're aware. You can also post here on the forums to let us know the details. We appreciate your reports, as they help us track down issues like this for fixes.
The 2 times I happened to me, I died while knocked flat.

1 was a Juggernaught's throw ability which also killed me. i.e. the throw, itself, both launched me and killed me due to damage. Or maybe I took damage as he threw me, but it was absolutely simultaneous.

The other I was knocked flat by a Shadow's "Kick" and, again (pattern here), was killed at the exact moment I was knocked down. i.e. I was not knocked down, THEN killed. I was knocked down+killed in the same instant.

Keblitis
07.10.2012 , 02:56 PM | #7
Last night I was perma-stuck to the ground 4 times. Each time it was when I was knocked back by a Mara/Sent.
The only way I was able to get back up was if an enemy killed me, or a Sorc pulled me.
Warlord
(▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
}
ị:◙[//NEVER//]◙:ị{{▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒)

revgd_freeze
07.10.2012 , 03:15 PM | #8
Yeah it happened to me when i was knocked down and died, then i hit respawn and then died in spawn. Must be Knocked down + Defeated + fast click respawn = dead in spawn
RevGD - Jedi Shadow - LEVEL 50
VectorFreeze - Sith Marauder - LEVEL 50
lFreeze - Bounty Hunter - LEVEL 50
XFreeze - Sith Assassin - LEVEL 50

Alkiii
07.10.2012 , 03:19 PM | #9
I have been reporting this bug since beta. By all means, check my in game email box. It's littered with these reports.
Just last week, I reported this issue and talked to some GM about it in game. During our conversation, IT HAPPENED AGAIN in the following Warzone.

If your employees aren't seeing this bug, they're not playing Warzones enough.

Fix it please ... very VERY frustrating for this to happen during RWZ matches.
“When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep ... not screaming like the passengers in his car.”

Drungus
07.10.2012 , 03:33 PM | #10
Oh come on Allison.. I don't want to be rude or anything, but I'm guessing this has been reported already by hundreds of players. The bug has been there since day 1. It happens when someone kills you with an attack that has a CC (ravage for example, or force leap). I've been making tickets since the first time it happened and the response is always the same (we've forwarded it). At least implement a workaround for the time being if you guys can't fix this bug. Characters have to be reset completely upon resurrection. All controlling effects have to be removed. /stuck doesn't do anything at all.