Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Guess I shouldn't have recruited people for you

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Guess I shouldn't have recruited people for you
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

havok_bloodcraft
07.10.2012 , 10:18 AM | #1
I recruited 3 people to the game who are still subscribers and I paid for one of those people's game and sub at startup to get them started and now you give free mounts for recruiting and I have no one else I could possibly recruit.

I am finding less and less desire to play as we still don't have chairs among other things and each Q&A and patch makes it more clear that my friends and I are not valued customers. Adding a speeder that I cannot get now because I recruited someone before you decided to do this is one more reason that a loyal player is completely passed over.

G_Vega
07.10.2012 , 10:22 AM | #2
It's not retro-active?
50 Marauder, Sentinel, Vanguard, Mercenary, Juggernaut

It's a long way back to Grandville, but these wonderful devs keep updating my GPS...

psi_overtake
07.10.2012 , 10:22 AM | #3
You'll still get the speeder.
PsiSniper Sniper & PsiOvertake Sorcerer (Updated July 5, 2012)
Ascend / Consumed / Art of War
The Brony Legacy
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Let's show them how Imperial Intelligence handles things! Pa-Chow!

XyonicS
07.10.2012 , 10:24 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by havok_bloodcraft View Post
I recruited 3 people to the game who are still subscribers and I paid for one of those people's game and sub at startup to get them started and now you give free mounts for recruiting and I have no one else I could possibly recruit.

I am finding less and less desire to play as we still don't have chairs among other things and each Q&A and patch makes it more clear that my friends and I are not valued customers. Adding a speeder that I cannot get now because I recruited someone before you decided to do this is one more reason that a loyal player is completely passed over.
Yeah, I feel your pain. Looks like a nice form of transport and is not retroactive for all of us who got friends into the game via a buddy invite and they stayed on and subscribed. Oh well, guess ya can't win them all.

Ripps
07.10.2012 , 10:29 AM | #5
There will always be new promotions that make you feel left out. Do you honestly wish you had never invited your friends to play? I doubt it.

Do you REALLY want the mount? Go buy another account and pay for a month or make a new friend. Promotional offers are are just that... you cant have your cake and eat it too.

chimunga
07.10.2012 , 10:30 AM | #6
Quote:
All players who have already referred a friend through the Friends Trial and meet the requirements listed above will be retroactively granted a Kurtob Alliance Speeder via in-game mail.

If you're referring to recruiting someone via word-of-mouth... I really don't know what you can expect. Unless you recruited them in official ways, there's really no way for BW to tell. Sorry.

Zannis
07.10.2012 , 10:31 AM | #7
I am finding less and less desire to play as we still don't have chairs
This game has chairs your character can sit in. Stop trolling.

XyonicS
07.10.2012 , 10:34 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by chimunga View Post

If you're referring to recruiting someone via word-of-mouth... I really don't know what you can expect. Unless you recruited them in official ways, there's really no way for BW to tell. Sorry.
Thanks for that. Nice to know. Lets hope the system works, lol.

Monoth
07.10.2012 , 10:37 AM | #9

And it begins..... Que the violin music
F2P is like driving on a long stretch of highway with toll booths every 1/2 mile

AllisonBerryman
07.10.2012 , 10:37 AM | #10 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Just to clear up any confusion (and as another community member posted above): if you did recruit your friends via the Friends Trial previously, you will still receive the Kurtob Alliance. Make sure you check out the Friends Trial FAQ for all the information!

If you have any more questions or concerns about the Kurtob Alliance, we encourage you to post them in this thread: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=501849. Thanks!