Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sorry, you cannot refer this email address.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Sorry, you cannot refer this email address.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Eunys
07.10.2012 , 08:52 AM | #1
Can't refer any friends at all, I even tried an alt email address of mine that i know has never had anything to do with EA or SWTOR and it says the same.

And-Ch-Anfre
07.10.2012 , 09:09 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Eunys View Post
Can't refer any friends at all, I even tried an alt email address of mine that i know has never had anything to do with EA or SWTOR and it says the same.
Happend to me to, when I try to invite my friends. Its a bit odd that mail addresses that EA or Bioware should not have in their directory is "invalid"...
The Debane Legacy
Miko Debane - Isirin Debane - Daseen Debane
Republic - Bloodworthy (EU)

Tirvaak
07.10.2012 , 09:11 AM | #3 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Eunys View Post
Hi Eunys,

Thanks for posting. What happens when you try to send the friend invite? Do you receive any specific error message?

Thanks.

Tirvaak | Bioware Customer Service - Forum Support

Eunys
07.10.2012 , 09:12 AM | #4
"Sorry, you cannot refer this email address." is the only thing it says in a rad box.

SovereignReich
07.10.2012 , 09:14 AM | #5
Thanks for starting this thread. I have a few friends that are wanting to play. Please fix this, I'm getting the same error message.

phxmarc
07.10.2012 , 09:17 AM | #6
Same problem here. This is rather annoying. Even my work email address can't be referred, lol

Eunys
07.10.2012 , 09:26 AM | #7
Glad I'm not alone in this. With luck they resolve this soon, if i can get friends to play this game will be a big plus in staying with swtor.

Tirvaak
07.10.2012 , 09:26 AM | #8 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi guys,

Thanks for the information. Is it stopping you from adding any email address or just specific addresses?

Thanks.

Tirvaak | Bioware Customer Service - Forum Support

Eunys
07.10.2012 , 09:29 AM | #9
Any and all I try. I made a new gmail account to be sure it wasn't the opt out of EA mail issue, even on the new account I couldn't send it an invite.

Eunys
07.10.2012 , 10:05 AM | #10
Had one of the invites I tried sending do the EA accept emails steps, as he thought he never had an EA account or ever opt out of EA emails. So this issue is something else.