Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Group Finder return to last location?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Pteran
07.09.2012 , 10:53 AM | #1
The Group Finder is great, but my one problem with it is that when I finish the FP/raid it puts me back on the Fleet (or Ilum). It would be so much better if it sent me back to where I was before. I'm generally in the middle of doing something when the queue finally pops, and it's kind of annoying having to travel back, especially if I happened to be on Corellia (those load screens are awful...).

AllisonBerryman
07.09.2012 , 11:55 AM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
You'll be glad to know that this is something we have in the works! In the future, the Group Finder will return you to your original location.

Pteran
07.09.2012 , 12:19 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by AllisonBerryman View Post
You'll be glad to know that this is something we have in the works! In the future, the Group Finder will return you to your original location.
That makes me very happy indeed! Thanks for the quick response =)

ArchangelLBC
07.09.2012 , 12:21 PM | #4
That is really really good to hear.
In update 2.9 the game will simply uninstall itself for you.

-Wnd

Coriolan_Martius
07.09.2012 , 01:13 PM | #5
Thanks for the great news!

DarthCadius
07.09.2012 , 02:14 PM | #6
awsom news i can finally use it again on my toons. love the feature hate going back to fleet each time
Seething hate, rage ANGER I will harness unlimited power.I live off the sufering of the weak, their pain gives me strength, their agony gives me life and their death feeds the force from which I keep their suffering never-ending.

TOGFelix
07.09.2012 , 02:20 PM | #7
This is nice! What would also be nice is if we are in a war zone, that we do not get ported back to our starting location (the one we entered the WZ from) and then have to port to the instance.

Double port not needed.
Asumi Ozsumi
HoGgy Style

Skodan
07.09.2012 , 05:32 PM | #8
could this possibly be an option. sometimes i like being ported back to the fleet, sometimes i would prefer to port back to where i was. options are nice
The Goa'uld Legacy Level 50 on Jedi Covenant (previously Canderous Ordo)
Imperial Entanglements
Less Imperial Entanglements
Check out LIE and IE: Galaxy Wide Casual Social Guilds

AllisonBerryman
07.10.2012 , 11:07 AM | #9 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Skodan View Post
could this possibly be an option. sometimes i like being ported back to the fleet, sometimes i would prefer to port back to where i was. options are nice
I do not know if it is possible for it to be an option, but we'll definitely pass the feedback along

Sylin
07.10.2012 , 12:17 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Skodan View Post
Yeah, I think the option would be cool, because sometimes you have follow-up missions to turn in on Ilum or White Zova, etc. upon completing a particular FP.

Given that returning from PVP puts you back where you were, I would think it shouldn't be too hard for GF to do the same thing.
[ [ [ S Y L I N ] ] ]
‎"I'm programmed to understand over 100 languages and dialects,
and in not one is the phrase "on fire" positive when referring to a person!"