Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unify Colors to chest for Companions

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
Unify Colors to chest for Companions
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

JJDrakken
07.05.2012 , 11:18 PM | #1
Where's that at? Would be nice to have that as an option. They still can look like clown suit rejects.

JJ
GUILD: LEGACY Server: The Harbinger
A man walks down the street in that hat, people know he ain't afraid of anything.
This Jawa is hiding something!

Kaptain
07.05.2012 , 11:25 PM | #2
From the last Q&A.

Quote:
Lesai: When it comes to planning content and game direction, how much of it is based on the developers’ plan for the game, and how much of it is based on community suggestion and feedback?

Daniel Erickson (Lead Game Designer): As we come to the end of our big must-have features (like Group Finder), updates are driven more and more by the community. Expect to see far more of the smaller quality of life requested features (color matching for companions, chat bubbles, etc.) start to get real traction under them in the near future.
Death Stick Rehab™
----------------------------- -----------------------------
Prophecy of the Five [PvP East]

Shingara
07.05.2012 , 11:34 PM | #3
Im more interested in hiding companion head slots so custom kits are actually worth something.
Health Warning - Thread May Contain Nuts.
First, you can continue as a subscriber, which gives you unlimited access to all game features and future Game Updates at no additional charge. http://www.swtor.com/info/news/blog/20120731

JJDrakken
07.06.2012 , 08:13 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Shingara View Post
Im more interested in hiding companion head slots so custom kits are actually worth something.
That would be nice too.

JJ
A man walks down the street in that hat, people know he ain't afraid of anything.

JJDrakken
07.09.2012 , 10:31 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaptain View Post
From the last Q&A.

Question is, when will that happen? Let's be honest unless we start seeing more character slots show up, I am about to fill my last couple up with more 50s.

JJ

akdonkey
07.09.2012 , 10:35 AM | #6
I'd rather just beable to color our Armors with kits, but I bet that won't happen with certain armor colors representing different sets.

MattBoudreaux
07.09.2012 , 10:55 AM | #7 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by Shingara View Post
Hey Shingara,

The ability to hide companion helmets will come in with companion match to chest. This is something I've worked on and you'll be seeing it before too long! Enjoy
Gameplay Programmer
BioWare Austin

Daethorz
07.09.2012 , 11:15 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by MattBoudreaux View Post
Hey Shingara,

The ability to hide companion helmets will come in with companion match to chest. This is something I've worked on and you'll be seeing it before too long! Enjoy
Yay!
This will let my ashara have a visible head
woah someone from bioware talked to the community!
Daethz Anoseff The Bastion
Intel i5 3570k ::: Asus P8Z77-V LK ::: 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X 1600 Mhz ::: Crucial M4 256GB SSD ::: EVGA Superclocked 550ti 1GB ::: Corsair 750w Semi-Modular PSU
My List of Suggestions

Gwena
07.09.2012 , 11:18 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by MattBoudreaux View Post

Awesome, thanks! Your efforts will be most appreciated, can't wait to see it in game.

I am sure Quinn will be glad to get rid of that dainty little circlet I make him wear, and I'll finally be able to get Iresso out of his starter gear without fear of him looking like a rainbow.
Ecc 1:9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
Please consider using my referral link if you are a new player or a returning subscriber! What you get and more info here.

LarryRow
07.09.2012 , 11:18 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Daethorz View Post
Yay!
This will let my ashara have a visible head
woah someone from bioware talked to the community!
You mean you aren't using the Ichabod Crane customization on purpose?