Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

picking dark side quest lines or light side

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
picking dark side quest lines or light side

Remnus
12.13.2011 , 12:28 PM | #1
So I'm going to be leveling a jedi consulor, but i'm thinking of doing it as dark side, what are benefits of being dark/light side on your class? i know you can get different gear but what's the difference with the gear and is there any other benefits
█▒⊂⊃∎██▒█Pך ██████████████████████████████)

KaiLunn
12.13.2011 , 12:33 PM | #2
From what I saw in Beta, LS/DS gave gear access, as you mentioned. DS can display corruption if you like the look. Some NPC reactions when they meet you are altered depending on your DS/LS habits.

-Kai-Lunn
People, including me, will complain about anything. If BioWare sent us all $100 in thanks for playing TOR, inevitably someone would complain about how the bill was folded or if it was new enough to include the lastest anti-forgery options. That said, I prefer mine folded in half, and with all the neat bells and whistles.

ArcanHellz
12.13.2011 , 12:37 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by KaiLunn View Post
From what I saw in Beta, LS/DS gave gear access, as you mentioned. DS can display corruption if you like the look. Some NPC reactions when they meet you are altered depending on your DS/LS habits.

-Kai-Lunn
WOW!!!!Is that true, thats awesome!!! not only the gear but the reaction of the NPCs depending on you DS/LS habits! thats really unique! in cant wait to play this!!!