Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

get rid of the sniper screen...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
get rid of the sniper screen...

TheronFett
07.09.2012 , 02:51 AM | #41
More QQ from a melee class who can't play the game. I'm shocked.

CRNphg
07.09.2012 , 03:53 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by Renita View Post
ok so let me get this straight: Ops are OP because they can stunlock you to death(dps) or hot up everything and runaway making them unkillable (healers). Assassins are OP because of force shroud/stealth, tank spec too hard to kill too much damage blah blah blah. Powertechs are OP due to massive damage, sentinels are OP due to god cooldown/massive damage, now snipers are OP due to cover?

Um, all this leads me to believe that really no class is OP. We all have pretty good toolsets and just need to use them to our advantage.
You forgot a few classes there mate.
Raten - Insanity - Red eclipse
"Observation: I am a droid, master, with programming. Even if I did not enjoy killing, I would have no choice. Thankfully, I enjoy it very much."

Altheran
07.09.2012 , 03:54 AM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by Daiyukie View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Darksaberexile View Post
The fact that all someone has to do is move behind a pillar and I can't damage them is ridiculously op, nerf pillars please.
Walls are next. We should fight on Final Destination.
Yeah and I'll roll a Cpt. Falcon. Nerf Mr. Game&Watch, his attacks last too long and has no GCD.

Daiyukie
07.09.2012 , 03:58 AM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by Altheran View Post
Yeah and I'll roll a Cpt. Falcon. Nerf Mr. Game&Watch, his attacks last too long and has no GCD.
Just roll Marth and go snap some nerd necks.
"Everyone not as good as me is a Noob. Everyone better than me is a No Lifer" - The Code of the Bads
Quote: Originally Posted by gwrtheyn
atm Concealment Operative are like a dog humping on your leg,anoying,but not lethal
Quote: Originally Posted by jaxxxster
Solution : Nerf Operatives. Again.

Belly
07.09.2012 , 04:08 AM | #45
damn dirty operatives!!
Larcen 50(ish) Scoundrel Scrapper/Sawbones "They see me rollin...they hatin. They whining and sayin that I need some nerfin"
The Progenitor
And loads and loads of alts

Fdzzaigl
07.09.2012 , 04:13 AM | #46
So you can't deal with something unless you can charge right in its face, sums up what most of the irritating hordes of Marauders and Juggs are about in Warzones.

Snipers / Gunslingers are stationary turrets, they're supposed to be dishing out huge damage and make it dangerous for other classes to just walk up to a certain area. L2 position yourself, like a sniper must always do, and use LoS to your advantage.

skotish
07.09.2012 , 04:24 AM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by Fdzzaigl View Post
So you can't deal with something unless you can charge right in its face, sums up what most of the irritating hordes of Marauders and Juggs are about in Warzones.

Snipers / Gunslingers are stationary turrets, they're supposed to be dishing out huge damage and make it dangerous for other classes to just walk up to a certain area. L2 position yourself, like a sniper must always do, and use LoS to your advantage.
I just los snipers or shoot first them in the back of the head snipers need all there abilities to stay alive but if they get you in the open well its your fault
Quote: Originally Posted by Frankenseuss View Post
Palpetine: "... Not from a TOR dev."
TOFN Farquar'hoffe/Val'korsin

BraaxusKun
07.09.2012 , 04:24 AM | #48
Because it's hard to LoS snipers and gunslingers whenever they're camping in one spot and you're moving.

Solution: Nerf operatives

Mythic_MK_II
07.09.2012 , 04:47 AM | #49
So far, I had have no problem with snipers, they can kill me, but that is only fair -_-

Renita
07.09.2012 , 05:32 AM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by CRNphg View Post
You forgot a few classes there mate.
I could have added thing people find op about all the other classes (not every spec), but I think I made my point well enough with the fact that you can't cry OP nerf to five classes in a game and say that there is no class balance. Everyone has tools that they can use to counter the other classes, and gear aside, a players skill, or ability to not make a mistake, is often the determination of who wins. When two players of equal skill/gear up against each other, the loser is generally the first one to make a mistake. No one is perfect all the time.