Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

get rid of the sniper screen...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
get rid of the sniper screen...

Renita
07.08.2012 , 06:32 PM | #11
ok so let me get this straight: Ops are OP because they can stunlock you to death(dps) or hot up everything and runaway making them unkillable (healers). Assassins are OP because of force shroud/stealth, tank spec too hard to kill too much damage blah blah blah. Powertechs are OP due to massive damage, sentinels are OP due to god cooldown/massive damage, now snipers are OP due to cover?

Um, all this leads me to believe that really no class is OP. We all have pretty good toolsets and just need to use them to our advantage.

FourTwent
07.08.2012 , 06:42 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Dissentus View Post
They are supposed to counter your warrior. If you want a class that counters them fairly well, pick a stealth class.
bingo!

OP is yet another case of 'i can't beat one class, so that MUST mean they're OP and it's not fair cry/moan/whine'

Xerain
07.08.2012 , 06:50 PM | #13
snipers are fine.

Skroting
07.08.2012 , 07:00 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Dissentus View Post
People are going to start calling for a nerf to gunslingers/snipers, it's inevitable because of the amount of burst damage they can put out. However, they feel like a pretty good glass cannon to me compared to a lot of other classes. They have some decent CC, but outside of that, they don't have escapes or healing or survivability and easily go down to focus fire.
this has got nothing to do with your post, but i needed your attention.

The details on your signature, i need them. Been bending my brain in ways i never thought possible, trying to figure out what it means.

Blasphemerr
07.08.2012 , 07:00 PM | #15
Snipers probably don't require any nerfs, but they could use some notoriety as groups seem to just leave them alone as they debuff/pewpew your healers to death.
Something pretentious.

mulzii
07.08.2012 , 07:06 PM | #16
warriors wont be able until they get a skill called 'die', where their target just implodes and showers them an extra 10 medals or so. Of course, it would probably only go to marauders and not juggs, gotta keep some folks qq'ing of course.

Livelyhound
07.08.2012 , 09:30 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Blasphemerr View Post
Snipers probably don't require any nerfs, but they could use some notoriety as groups seem to just leave them alone as they debuff/pewpew your healers to death.
Really what server? My server targets me all the damn time , which is just they way I like it!

Dissentus
07.08.2012 , 09:55 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Skroting View Post
this has got nothing to do with your post, but i needed your attention.

The details on your signature, i need them. Been bending my brain in ways i never thought possible, trying to figure out what it means.
It was an epic thread from beta by the person I quoted it from. I don't think anyone quite figured out what he was asking.
Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug View Post
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.

wessik
07.08.2012 , 10:46 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by RragnarR View Post
get rid of permanent anti jump screen - snipers are so rediculously op already. Insane amounts of damage and lots of cc's - the fact that no night can leap them makes them rediculously op...
learn to play
Wessik Moonrunner, [Helm of Graush, AzM]
[Kauri Rebel - CRSF,KoK, RSF General]
[Bloodfin Imperial - AzM], [AoC - WDMKR]
Castigere Bartucchi, [Kauri Imperial - MYST]

Helig
07.08.2012 , 10:59 PM | #20
Bad marauder detected.
"I'm not *giving* him cake, I'm *assaulting* him with cake!" - Pinkamena Diane Pie