Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I want free game time for all these outages.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
I want free game time for all these outages.

Lunesca
07.08.2012 , 02:49 PM | #1
We have had so many emergency maintenances in the past month, and they all seem to happen when I am just sitting down at the computer to play. Now, the servers all go down unexpectedly with no in-game message to warn us. Most players don't hang out on the forums constantly waiting for you to post your little warning messages. Hell, this is the first time I've even been on the forums in months.

I realize -why- you're doing this, but you really need to pull it together. You're already starting to lose your subscription base from all of these damn outages. As stated in the title, as your loyal customer who pays for you to keep the game playable, I expect to be reimbursed for this time. Thoughts, BW?

out_law
07.08.2012 , 02:54 PM | #2
i totally agree, the only time i get to play is late at night. everytime i have a chance to play theres maintence going on. we should get something from this. dont understand why im paying 15$ a month for a game i cant even play

Fleurdelis
07.08.2012 , 02:55 PM | #3
I agree, free game time is in order. I pay to play not pay to sit and not be able to get online...this is f'ing ridiculous especially without any warnings...

Lunesca
07.08.2012 , 03:10 PM | #4
I guess my post has become buried among other server outage posts.

Come on BW, reimburse me for my time lost. I'm still paying $15/month for a service that is only useable half of the time. I WANT MY LOST GAME TIME BACK.

Endigo
07.08.2012 , 03:13 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by out_law View Post
i totally agree, the only time i get to play is late at night. everytime i have a chance to play theres maintence going on. we should get something from this. dont understand why im paying 15$ a month for a game i cant even play

Then find another game to play and pay your 15 bucks to.
Problem solved.

CoyoteDog
07.08.2012 , 03:17 PM | #6
im just going to take that money i was paying you bioware and start smoking, at least ill have something to do since i cant play anyway

Gilamu
07.08.2012 , 03:22 PM | #7
As has been said elsewhere, 50 cents equals 24 hours' worth of playing. Shadowlands has been out about 3 hours or so now, so that's about 6 cents I'm owed

If compensation is in order, I'd rather have the daily and/or warzone commendations and in-game credits that I could have earned in this time.
It matters not how strait the gate
Or what punishments bar the scroll.
I am the captain of my fate;
I am the master of my soul

KruJones
07.08.2012 , 03:23 PM | #8
lol! You silly Flamers. You're not getting any compensation. If you don't like the game... Leave. You won't be missed.

UndeadYurdon
07.08.2012 , 03:26 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by KruJones View Post
lol! You silly Flamers. You're not getting any compensation. If you don't like the game... Leave. You won't be missed.
Well Said.