Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Completely Incompetent

Ravenfeathers
07.08.2012 , 03:05 PM | #1
I love that Bioware and Lucas Arts are so completely inept at their jobs that they completely fail at attempting Rolling Restarts like normal MMO companies do which takes a matter of minutes versus shutting down all servers like they are doing now. The inability to keep Shadowlands up, which was the first and only server to actually crash, due to the high amounts of people and lack of hardware to hold the server stable is completely pathetic.
It is what it is: a game. Have fun and don't cry about it.

Trist
07.08.2012 , 03:07 PM | #2
Your sig is ironic.

Greyswandir
07.08.2012 , 03:08 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Ravenfeathers View Post
I love that Bioware and Lucas Arts are so completely inept at their jobs that they completely fail at attempting Rolling Restarts like normal MMO companies do which takes a matter of minutes versus shutting down all servers like they are doing now. The inability to keep Shadowlands up, which was the first and only server to actually crash, due to the high amounts of people and lack of hardware to hold the server stable is completely pathetic.

Ironic signature

TheCynic
07.08.2012 , 03:08 PM | #4
Seeing how they can't maintain stable servers while they are up I am not surprised they can't figure out how to do proper maintenance to quickly restart a server when there is a crash.
The Crew Skills button must also be a UI bug like the HIGH setting for textures.

Ravenfeathers
07.08.2012 , 03:08 PM | #5
Lol, ironic or not, I'm just stating the truth, this ******** has been occuring with this company since the game started. If they don't figure their **** out soon, they will loose their player base.

slimnoche
07.08.2012 , 03:08 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Trist View Post
Your sig is ironic.
Ahahaha!
"I used to buy a lot of M&Ms, but then I switched to aspirin. I find if you hand your friend two aspirin, he doesn't look at you like you're selfish. -Mitch Hedberg

wkborder
07.08.2012 , 03:09 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Greyswandir View Post
Ironic signature
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha