Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Nightmare Pilgrim should be an instance

schnopsnosn
07.08.2012 , 07:55 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Fossman View Post
Does that buff last through death like a proto stim?
I think so, yeah.
But it still works a bit different compared to stims.
It's 5h in total.
So it means if you kill the NP at 6PM the buff runs out at 11PM whether you are logged in or not.

sphyg
07.08.2012 , 09:25 AM | #12
We did this last night. An opposing faction was attacking NP. The dudes were flagged for PVp. So my buddy sent in there and aoe taunted to take less damage. This pulled the boss and killed him instantly, but then they all got mad and said they were reporting bla bla bla.

My thought was, don't be flagged for PVp when fighting an open world boss.

pure_laced
07.08.2012 , 10:44 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by sphyg View Post
We did this last night. An opposing faction was attacking NP. The dudes were flagged for PVp. So my buddy sent in there and aoe taunted to take less damage. This pulled the boss and killed him instantly, but then they all got mad and said they were reporting bla bla bla.

My thought was, don't be flagged for PVp when fighting an open world boss.
BW won't do anything about that. It is a contested zone, open world, etc. This was their design intention.

As mentioned in the multiple previous threads, Nightmare Pilgrim is only an issue for same faction griefing. One person can wipe the entire raid repeatedly.
Cali Killed Nox
Genshen 50: Powertech | Guardian | Assassin | Sniper | Sage
Guild Website | Stream | Twitter

Beakertanks
07.08.2012 , 02:40 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by pure_laced View Post
BW won't do anything about that. It is a contested zone, open world, etc. This was their design intention.

As mentioned in the multiple previous threads, Nightmare Pilgrim is only an issue for same faction griefing. One person can wipe the entire raid repeatedly.
Not on a pvp server.
Generally people aren't half as good at PVP as they think they are. Except me. I'm Better.

sphyg
07.08.2012 , 02:44 PM | #15
If you're flagged for PVp, it doesn't matter what server you are on! Don't flag for pvp when fighting a world boss.

Mavery
07.08.2012 , 02:46 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Beakertanks View Post
It is not fun to use thirty daily comms and get wiped by one or two dudes.
This is my problem with the Nightmare Pilgrim. Well, one of them anyway. I don't mind world bosses, but when you require raiders to spend the comms just for your attempts to be griefed, it sucks the fun right out of it.
Former GM and RL of a once great guild. Now just wandering the galaxy looking for a good home.

Fossman
07.08.2012 , 02:49 PM | #17
The whole one shot mechanic just needs to be completely removed. Its too easy to exploit.

I mean as other people mentioned earlier about racing other guilds to click on the stone? Well what if the guild your racing doesnt like the fact that you got to it first? Then they just attack the mobs and everyone dies. oh yes thats a boat load of fun right there

darkthsith
07.08.2012 , 02:50 PM | #18
holy crap a person on a pvp server complaining about pvping never seen that before

KiranK
07.08.2012 , 03:04 PM | #19
The fact that people can still wipe you even on PvE servers is utter garbage. We rolled on PvE servers so we wouldn't have to deal with that crap while we were running PvE content. Bioware said "screw that" and decided people could troll you at your PvE bosses regardless of server type. It's far too easy to simply taunt him and mess up the encounter, especially for stealthers. Something needs to be done.
There's no QQing in baseball.

TheRealCandyMan
07.08.2012 , 03:11 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Beakertanks View Post
It is far too easy for a hadful of opposing faction players to wipe a Nightmare Pilgrim group.
That's the point of having an open world boss. Deal with it.