Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Short Fic Weekly Challenge Thread!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Fan Fiction
The Short Fic Weekly Challenge Thread!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

kabeone
07.07.2012 , 02:11 PM | #431
Quote: Originally Posted by GhostriderHawk View Post
Weekly Challenge: Communication Breakdown

Jedi Knight Sala-mun (Sentinel) and Doc
No Spoilers

Title: Disconnected

Spoiler

Author's Note

Spoiler
This was great, captured the JK crew perfectly. I think it's pretty funny that the one thing that would break a Jedi's serenity is a busted HoloNet. I hope to see more of Sala-mun.

Spoiler

bright_ephemera
07.07.2012 , 02:30 PM | #432
Quote: Originally Posted by GhostriderHawk View Post
Weekly Challenge: Communication Breakdown

Jedi Knight Sala-mun (Sentinel) and Doc
No Spoilers

Title: Disconnected
And this entire story is why I love Doc. (When I don't despise him. Or while I'm in the middle of despising him. Or...yeah.) <3
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 90+ authors to date. 2500+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

Tatile
07.07.2012 , 02:55 PM | #433
Deaths are usually quick, no need to glorify them. Hell, I can kill great swathes of people just by saying "bodies littered the floor" :P

elliotcat
07.07.2012 , 03:12 PM | #434
Quote: Originally Posted by bright_ephemera View Post
And this entire story is why I love Doc. (When I don't despise him. Or while I'm in the middle of despising him. Or...yeah.) <3
I'm soooo close to getting him on my JK. I hope he makes her forget about her thwarted love for Kira. Poor Kanaya, Kira has broken her heart by being straight.

"We will snatch purpose from the jaws of futility...are you ready to wreak some havoc?"[/SIZE]

Crezelle
07.07.2012 , 04:25 PM | #435
man that sucked...i'm gonna reqrite this, sorry x.x
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

kabeone
07.07.2012 , 04:45 PM | #436
Quote: Originally Posted by Crezelle View Post
Communication breakdown eh?
ya know, might as well bite the bullet and do F!ia and Vector.
eeheee poor vector <3.

Also, the way all of you RP your agents as crazy in chapter 2 I may have to go back and try that.

Earthmama
07.07.2012 , 07:08 PM | #437
Ok, I had to finish the health prompt before thinking of the communication breakdown one.

So here is Health

Trooper, no spoilers.

Spoiler

Magdalane
07.07.2012 , 09:18 PM | #438
Quote: Originally Posted by Earthmama View Post
Ok, I had to finish the health prompt before thinking of the communication breakdown one.

So here is Health

Trooper, no spoilers.

Spoiler
LOVE your Mitka with Aric!
Love is the strongest magic of them all.

Striges
07.07.2012 , 09:35 PM | #439
After posting “Recreational Pharma” for the “Health” prompt, I had a request for the full version of “There Once was a Hutt who Swallowed a Gorg”. So here it is.

I just want to say that the Star Wars universe needs more animals with one-syllable names.

Most of the creatures should be familiar to Star Wars fans, but just in case I included Wookiepedia links at the end. And I apologize in advance for some of the rhymes, they’re a bit of a stretch.

Obviously there are no spoilers here, just saving space.

Spoiler

kabeone
07.07.2012 , 10:05 PM | #440
Quote: Originally Posted by Striges View Post
After posting “Recreational Pharma” for the “Health” prompt, I had a request for the full version of “There Once was a Hutt who Swallowed a Gorg”. So here it is.

I just want to say that the Star Wars universe needs more animals with one-syllable names.

Most of the creatures should be familiar to Star Wars fans, but just in case I included Wookiepedia links at the end. And I apologize in advance for some of the rhymes, they’re a bit of a stretch.

Obviously there are no spoilers here, just saving space.
You win at all things i give you my internets