Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is it just my bad luck or does smuggler get the short end of loot drops in FP

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Is it just my bad luck or does smuggler get the short end of loot drops in FP

ForceWorks
07.06.2012 , 05:24 PM | #1
Just started being able to do flashpoints with 1.3 group finder. Have done 3 in the last few days. I have noticed that the loot drops do not favor our class at all. Plenty of stuff for the other classes. I have had 1 item drop that I can use on 3 high lvl flashpoints (45-50). Is it just my bad luck?

jedip_enguin
07.06.2012 , 06:40 PM | #2
Bad luck, keep trying and buy the stuff you're not getting with comms
Dat referral link - http://www.swtor.com/r/Sh6HPh

djdee
07.06.2012 , 11:43 PM | #3
Yup, bad luck, I'm afraid. On my sorc I saw more agent/gunslinger drops and on my operative I saw more sorc/sage drops. So far I do have better luck on my gunslinger though.
See ya on the chronostream, time jockey!
Shoot straight. Conserve ammo. And never, EVER cut a deal with a dragon.
You can use my referral link for a preferred friend bundle if you want to try SWTOR out.

Darlgon
07.07.2012 , 08:44 AM | #4
The people in my guild say that on their EV runs, they get 9 drops of smuggler gear to the 1 drop of everybody else. That is across 10 runs for two months ending about a month ago. Maybe you and they are just unlucky. Thier companions have cunning based gear to drool for tho.

DarthMat
07.07.2012 , 11:51 AM | #5
I think it is a bit random. I was on Battle of Ilum HM the other day and almost every single boss gave my smuggler some decent loot. Same thing happened in False Emperor the other day, got a nice gun and chest piece.....got the speeder too lol