Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Companion Gifts on the GTN

Kourage
06.02.2012 , 11:26 AM | #1
Companion Gifts on the GTN

Please give them their own category and allow me to sort them by Rank, Quality, and Type. For Instance, I'd like to search for only Tech gifts. The way it is now, I have 40 pages of gifts and the price is about the only indication I have of their Rank and Quality. It's a lot to flip through.

Oh and add Grades as a search feature for everything. Thanks.

Also, I'd like schematics to be searchable by skill level, or at least fix the "Usable By" so that the results actually show me the ones I can learn. It always shows nothing.
Looking for a good woman. Able to clean, cook, sew, catch bait, and clean fish. Must have boat and motor.
((Please send picture of boat and motor))

Kourage
06.04.2012 , 04:57 PM | #2
56 pages of companion gifts today.

Make them easier to sort and search for so they'll actually sell.
Looking for a good woman. Able to clean, cook, sew, catch bait, and clean fish. Must have boat and motor.

thewatcheruatu
06.04.2012 , 05:52 PM | #3
Geeze, I wish I were on your server. I hardly ever see more than 4 pages or so of companion gifts, and I thought I was on a decently populated server.
Project Broken Compass | Hapan Delegation

Azylyn
06.05.2012 , 03:15 AM | #4
The same issue with all the schematics and Crafting Missons on the GTN.

Kourage
06.06.2012 , 08:39 AM | #5
Sorting them by price isn't a good option when people are listing rank 1 gifts for 2k credits!

Kourage
07.07.2012 , 09:12 AM | #6
Trying to buy gifts for Kaliyo today. This is such a pain without a sort by gift category. First, I have to see what gifts she likes by looking it up on a website like http://www.swtor-spy.com/companions/kaliyo-djannis/13/ . Then, I have to go here so I can get the item names I want to buy. Frankly at this point I just want weapons. I don't care what rank or rarity they are, so long as the price is right. This is a huge pain considering how many weapons alone there are between 5 ranks and 3 rarities.

Really BioWare, how hard can it be to add a subcategory for misc?

chimunga
07.07.2012 , 09:36 AM | #7
The GTN sorting system needs to be re-evaluated. To look for a schematic I can use, I have to look through all 42 pages of armortech schematics.

And yes, you are correct. There needs to be a way to sort through companion gifts.

Kourage
07.08.2012 , 09:39 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by chimunga View Post
The GTN sorting system needs to be re-evaluated. To look for a schematic I can use, I have to look through all 42 pages of armortech schematics.

And yes, you are correct. There needs to be a way to sort through companion gifts.
I believe there's a dropdown for items you can use, or a companion of yours.

Havokk
07.08.2012 , 06:03 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Kourage View Post
I believe there's a dropdown for items you can use, or a companion of yours.
Ever tried it? It does not do what you want. In my experience all it does is clear the results list completely.
▂▇≡≡≡≡≡≡≡()▇(₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦

Kourage
07.10.2012 , 08:26 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Havokk View Post
Ever tried it? It does not do what you want. In my experience all it does is clear the results list completely.
Terrific system they have there aint it?